As stupid as it sounds... how do I make a map?

jackamel

Op Purple :D
Contributor
Reaction score
Lol this question isnt meant to be as stupid as it sound but how do I even begin to make a map to sumbit for zombie survival. Like i know how to build, just not how to set it up or put down bedrock or water or lava. I just dont know, so can you give me some help and advice. jackamel :)

Matt_Allen

Matterator
Reaction score
Website
heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com
One of our operators, named erikkruchten as blob said, has a map building server, if you go down to S on the WoM server list you should be able to find it under the name of [Saferee]Build server, though it isn't currently up, from there you ask someone who has the permissions to make a new level if they can make one for you and that you want to build for Blocktopia they will kindly do so for you, and then you can be on your way to building :)

Nemesisee

Reaction score
I've designed some maps, 1 of them involving a tree. good luck making yours.

Reaction score
Well, I'm certain that if you go and look for erikkruchten's server, there'd be someone on to help with the commands!

Of course, certain commands, such as /bedrock may require you to be promoted. Hopefully said person is on to promote you and help you with your map!

Best luck to you! And remember, don't make a map based purely on jumpcourses and runner!

Speik

Reaction score
hey namelessgoggeh if you have a command question feel free to ask me, i'm almost omniscient in commands of McForge (and other)

silvadude12

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem! Saferee isnt up and I really want to build a map! I don't know how to use single player offline on WoM...and I can't find any servers that let me build my map! I'm bumping this thread so I get an answer; I don't think it's a necrobump though. Ifit is, I'm sorry, if its not please respond!!!

Summer10

Reaction score
...you were just warned about necroposts then you post here 2 days before it is officially one?
Safaree build was renamed the erik's map making server now can someone please lock this thread since it's already been answered?

silvadude12

Reaction score
:/ Sorry. I feel sucky nou.
I didn't see that it was renamed. Thanks for telling me that though! :)
Again, sorry about the almost-necrobump. Hope I didn't cause you any problems.