Army of Darkness PvP Tournament

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
I will be trying my best to ensure matches can be held across different timezones, however this may not be possible if there are no other teams in your timezone. If you know that there are people in other teams that can play at the same time as yourself then yes, matches will be organised to allow that.

• Thank You
Reactions: digi

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
I will be trying my best to ensure matches can be held across different timezones, however this may not be possible if there are no other teams in your timezone. If you know that there are people in other teams that can play at the same time as yourself then yes, matches will be organised to allow that.
Thank you for this. I wouldn't have a problem with getting up say 3am except I don't have my own computer as of current, seeing that most the teams would be American time zone based.
Also, this is a question about the prizes, would these be mailed out? I know, I probably may not be even entering in the end, but I know some people who would just feel uncomfortable having their address given to someone they don't know.

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
I swear if I get my new computer before this I'm gonna kick your butts, because I can quite easily blame my bad PvP skills on the fact that when I turn I get no transition and my game freezes for a second. >:c

Most people who are 'good' PVPers have at least 100+ fps and a good connection.

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I swear if I get my new computer before this I'm gonna kick your butts, because I can quite easily blame my bad PvP skills on the fact that when I turn I get no transition and my game freezes for a second. >:c

Most people who are 'good' PVPers have at least 100+ fps and a good connection.
yeah, 5fps is fun. Should be getting well over 100 in a few days though~~ The closer it gets, the more I can't wait for this tournament. Even though I'll suck as I haven't PvP'd in decades :C