Army of Darkness ; Fan-fic!

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
“It’s always the same in this dull town; Get in a house just to check if your damn bookcase is still there…” I said. “I know right? God, Notch do something about it!” but before he could finish his rant he saw my jaw dropping and turned around; and there it was. Packed in diamond armour with a glinstering diamond sword, standing on the top of the hill located at our once so peacefull town. “Is… is that ‘him’, The legend named Steve?!” My friend asked. I felt fear in my stomach and responded with a quick and simple yes before I ran to my house. I opend my chest and grabbed the stack of cobblestone and barricaded my door. “Come out little shits!” Steve said. “Are you going to squeal before I’m going to stick my sword through you?!” I could see the other testificates running around in fear and saw my wife betsy, She ran to my house and stood infront of my window. I smashed it with my elbow and quickly pulled her inside before barricading it off again. Steve walked around running inside houses, pillaging the chests and stealing the bookshelfs. He ran to our local farm and took all the wheat his arms could hold. Then in the distance I heard a voice through my tightly sealed barricade. “Stop Steve, As for I am here to save those people!” the strange man said. “Holy shit, Is that ‘the protector’?!” betsy asked. Yet again I responded with a quick and simple yes and the fear in my stomach started to go away. I knew I was safe now, He couldn’t break trough the barricades fast enough because the protector would kill him. Steve ran off screaming something about an Army of Darkness.

“Children and citizens of this humble town, I ask you all to come outside in a calm manner”. His voice was just so calm, You couldn’t resist and so we didn’t. We walked outside and some people even brought presents for the protector, He declined all of them and asked for our attention. “Citizens of this town, This might’ve been the first time it happened but he will come back! I will learn you the ways of survival from Steve; I will learn you to fight.” The citizens of the town were speechless for a short moment before they started whispering to each other. “Learn us to fight? How?!” “There’s children here, They can’t fight!” “God, The only sword I’ve ever had was a wood one.” The protector noticed the whispering and spoke with his calm sweet voice again: “Fighting doesn’t consist on blood-shed and wounds. Fighting is simply striving for what you think is right and achieving it without sacrifices.” I thought to myself about this, Was this true? I know from history books that it never went this way…

The next morning the protector woke us up and gave us a wooden sword. “It’s early in the morning and the mobs are still here, I do not ask you to kill them but to simply observe them. The sword is in-case one of them becomes hostile.” We went in a big group and my friend, who’s name was John took his ink and paper with him. He drew a lot of things and this time it would come in handy. We saw giant spiders, The walking dead, Skeletons with bows and weird green ‘things’. We also noticed that there was other monsters who didn’t want to harm us and were gratefull for it.

“You have observed which is one of the three steps. The second one is to master the skills of agility.” The protector said with his calm smooth voice. “The roofs of your house are perfect for this test, I will lay down wool blocks in-case you fail the jump. If you have faith in yourself and have practiced you should be fine though!”. I climbed on the top of my own house and tried to make a jump for the church. I could feel the wind going past me as I jumped towards the church. My hands touched the cobblestone and I pulled myself up. I jumped from the church into the small river. I swam towards the land and made a jump for the tree. I pulled myself up thanks to the vines and sprinted towards the other houses. It felt amazing to be this free, To go where I pleased! I tried to make one last jump but fell down; luckily I landed safely on the wool blocks. “Do not fear about failure, As it is practice that makes perfection!” I tried again and fell again, I tried and tried and tried until I figured it out and could do it. The protector was right, it was practice that made it perfect.

“You have mastered the skills of agility which is the second of the three steps. The last step to survival is Gathering. I want all of you to go in to the forests around you and gather the following items as quickly as possible : Logs, Cobblestone, Dirt, Food and tools.” He said. “You have three minutes for this, Now hurry!”. I ran to the forest and chopped three logs, Made a crafting bench and made a wooden pickaxe. I mined some stone and made a stone axe. I proceeded to chop logs until I had 15 of them and made a stone pickaxe. I got more stone and found some iron. I had two minutes left and I was sweating like hell! I made a furnace and put two iron ores into it. I saw a pig and ran to the crafting bench and made a stone sword. I killed the pig and grabbed two porkchops. I ran back to the furnace and saw the iron was done, I put the porkchops in it and took the iron out of it to make an Iron shovel. I started shoveling as much dirt as I could. I had thirty seconds left and had every tool, 11 logs, two cooked porkchops and a stack of dirt. Just before I headed back into town I heard a terrible scream. “AAAAAAAAAHH!” It was a scream of pain from one of my friends, Karl.

“I was afraid this would happen, You have mastered the skills of gathering and are now a veteran survivalist. But that scream you heard was from Steve’s Army of Darkness. He has gathered mobs from far and wide and disguised them as humans. You can not trust them, they are out to kill you!” he said in a bit of a harsher tone. “Your friend is dead, I am truly sorry for this but you can avenge his death. The hunters of this army are enchanted by Steve himself. But his enchantment only works for ten minutes. Kill as many as you can and run as much as you can! Gather what you need before he arrives and survive for ten minutes. I will assist you in the battle against Steve; Now go!

“Oh shit man…” I thought to myself. I was nervous but I still had the items I gathered earlier. I was building a small fortification and marked the craftingbench infront of me. My friends gathered up and didn’t do to shabby either; One of them had a bow and arrows and the other had a ton of building materials. In the distance I saw the shadows of atleast seven people. They were part of the army. “Go, Build up to the sky as fast as you can, Make a stairway and I will defend you!” the protector screamed. He grabbed his Iron sword and chopped off a head. It rolled down and I noticed it was a pumpkin with glowing eyes. Almost immediately a grave popped up with his name on it and his cause of death. When I turned around I saw that my friend had built his way up and had made a small fortification. “Come protector, The base is done!” I said. The protector turned around and quickly ran up. I was in the base and quickly took the bow my friend was holding, I nicked an arrow from his pocket. “Hey what are you do-”. But before he could finish his sentence I shot the arrow into the glowing pumpkin and the terrible screams of pain echoed in the city. I gave him back his bow and assisted The protector in defending. “Nice shot, What’s your name?” The protector asked. “I am George” I responded. “Alright George, You’ve got a good aim and a steady hand. I trust you as much as I’d trust my Iron sword.” I looked at his iron sword and saw that it was covered in blood. “I don’t get much time to clean it” he said with an evil grin. I looked at the staircase and saw another one of them coming up, I grabbed my sword and threw it in the air. I catched it and swiftly stabbed the hunter with it. He disappeared and left his gravestone. In the distance I saw Steve who was busy enchanting; he was weak. “Only a few more seconds and his enchantment is over George” the protector said. And it was true, The hunters fell to their knees and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Steve ran and tripped once, Dropping a small note.

“We will come back, We will hunt you to the rest of our lives! Think you’re tough and think that you can take us on? We will kill your loved ones and make them fight against you; We will take on the challenge, Come fight us at ‘smp.blocktopia.net:25563’ and show what you’re worth!”. I put the note in my pocket and the protector walked towards me. “That note you found was supposed to be put on the bounty board in town here to intimidate other heroes to fight. Guess he didn’t expect to lose a fight!” the protector said. “I’m headed off to a different town, I will keep in touch with you and maybe we’ll fight again soon.” The protector said. “Thanks protector, I appreciate the help you have given me.” I said. The protector walked off in the sunset and I cleaned up the mess that was left over.

The mess that would never end.
Note that information given in this fan-fic might not be entirely true, as I fantasized a lot of it! special thanks to Skittz for the idea of this fan-fic!

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Isn't speech supposed to be on new lines?, nice story :p