Reaction score
Username:
Araidian

Timezone:
GMT -5

Rank Requested:
Operator for the upcoming SMP server

Current/previous positions held:
-I have been a past operator on Lava Survival (For 6 months.)
-A Ex-Trusted on Primordia (The two weeks before the ending of it.)
-And I am currently a Guide (Operator) and Meeting Representitive for the A&T Server.

List what you believe your greatest strengths are:
I believe my greatest strengths are being... Flat out nice.
I like to give players something to look forward to when they join a game or need help from a staff member, because many a time, I've seen players shy away from asking for help. I like to ask if anyone needs assistance, and not just answer questions "When I need to."
Even when a investigation may take a few hours, I don't mind. It's to help the person, and continue the game along.

List what you believe your greatest weaknesses are:
I feel my greatest weaknesses are just getting carried away. When someone makes a joke, I really can't leave it dead, I comment on it, and continue it. This can be good or bad, as if it was a different scenario, like a dramatic issue, the same thing applys. However, I've been trying my best to solve that and improve!

Teamspeak?: Y
Microphone?: Y
IRC?: Y

Previous Offences?:
I've tried my best to abide by the rules. I haven't broken any rules or guideline in my Blocktopia life. ;)

What you believe your position entails?:
I believe the role of an operator is whatever you make it to be. To me, an operator keeps the peace of the server, and makes the atmosphere of the server an enjoyable one. They should have great additude, so they can be familiar with the players that join and be willing to help in any situation.
They have access to basic moderation commands to teach players what to do and what not to do.
They should also be familiar with the rules, so they can have a full understanding of how to use those commands in certain scenarios, and ask for help if they don't understand something.

What would you do in the event that a staff member abuses thier power?
If any issue arises within the staff ranks, it is an operator's duty to not tell another operator or confront the person themselves, but tell a controller+ depending on the severity of the action.
If you tell another operator, they can't do anything in thie power to stop them.
Telling Ol' Malcovent, or one of his controllers can help to solve the situation much faster and effeciently.

In less than 20 words, summarise yourself:
Someone who would like to help, moderate, and become a role model for the server and it's patrons.
[TeamSpeak Reference] And Malcovent is a sexy beast. [/TeamSpeak Reference]