Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
In-Game Name:
XxNyXoxx

What, if any, are the names of your alts:
Lolo_Lotad, a test account. Joined the server with it, played for a few rounds, haven't used it since.

Which server you are applying for:
Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server

The Time zone you are in:
GMT-7 (PDT [Pacific Daylight Time])

Your age:
I am 13.

How long have you been playing on the zombie server?:
As of the new server, the day it first came out; March sixth, otherwise I have been playing since January 18th.

Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers?:
I am currently a SMP operator, I was a TnT trusted for a very short time, I'm also a resigned zombie op, come back from the dead.

Should you get approved, what will you actively do? What will you do on the server with your new found powers?:
I will actively warn rule breakers, and explain to them what they have done wrong. If they they should persist however, I will kick them.
I will also continue to help new players by telling them how to play, and helping them follow the rules.

If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? How will you deal with corruption?
I would take a screenshot, and send it to one of the respective Head Controller's, them being either Damer_Flinn, or IntensiK

Why do you deserve the position of Trusted?
I'm helpful, and I stand out in a crowd. I know how to take control, either of myself, or of a group/situation. I don't believe I'm truly "above" or "better" anybody, but I do believe I am a good pick for the position.

What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job?
I will represent myself as best as I can, by following the rules, helping others, whether it be about game play, or following the rules. I will actively warn, and kick rulebreaks, and help them to understand what they did was wrong, and how the can improve on it, as well as help newer players get accustomed to the server, by following the /rules, and learning how gameplay works on the server.

Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app?:
AvantGarde, Later_Gator, Enceladus, Airkid, snowma, jolasveinn, Nillbugwtw, dannyboymed, LetterP, Cliffy1000 and Matt_Allen.

Signed:
XxNyXoxx

Reactions: Duffie and Mccuish
Status
Not open for further replies.