Status
Not open for further replies.

Widdish

L♥VE
Reaction score
In-Game Name:
Widdish

What, if any, are the names of your alts:
My alternate account is 'Beautifully' and my younger brother's alternates are 'Shozaia' and 'DemonicX03.' Not sure if he has others but these are the ones he remembers.

Which server you are applying for:
Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server, if you couldn't guess.

The Timezone you are in:
GMT -05:00 , Eastern Time (Canada)

Your age:
I am currently 15 years old.

How long have you been playing on the zombie server?
I have first logged on the server on June 13th of 2011, and since then, I have accumulated a total of 570 hours of game-play on the server.

Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers?
I was previously an Operator on Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server before I resigned on the 26th of December.

Should you get approved, what will you actively do?
Well, generally, I will be doing my best in enforcing the rules, as well as abiding by them to help maintain orderliness in the server. I will do my part in assisting the Operators in moderating, and if I happen to be alone, I will rise to the task of making sure the server continues to follow and obey the laws of the server. In more specific details, I will try and answer the questions of the players with the intent of enlightening them so they may have a better experience on the server. Also, during conflicts such as players spamming, I like to explain how and why the said problem is not allowed in the server, to let them have the chance to understand so that similar problems can be avoided in the future. This most often goes the same for other conflicts depending on the situation. If it happens to be a serious offense, I would handle the situation accordingly. This is what I would actively do, should I get approved to become [Trusted].

If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do?
During the occurrence of corruption within the staff, I would immediately inform the higher ranking staff members, and I will be doing this by sending any form of evidence I can get (logs, pictures, other forms of proof). Depending on the severity, if the said case is less severe, then a Controller+ would be the ideal member to contact. But if the situation becomes serious, then contacting a Head Controller+ would be the very first thing I would do.

Why do you deserve the position of Trusted?
I may not be the best choice out there, like the quote 'there's always someone better' suggests, but I am willing to do my best to prove my worthiness in taking the position of [Trusted]. Like was previously mentioned, I was an Operator on this server before I resigned two months ago, which means that I do know the /rules and the true meaning behind each rule. I am capable of handling different kind of situations and I try my best to be friendly towards my fellow Zombie companions.

What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job?
As a [Trusted] member, I will stand for fairness, orderliness and of course the overall enjoyment of the player-base. For fairness, I will make sure that each player gets their problems sorted out equally as well that each player will feel like they are being ignored when they have a conflict. For orderliness, I will, like mentioned above, make sure the rules are being followed by the players so that the each game may run smoothly and be accordance to the rules. For enjoyment, I will try my best to make sure the players enjoy their time on the Zombie Server and that any hindrances to this will be dealt with.

Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?:
Chillingworth, smelyalata, emosquirrel, Enceladus and nillbugwtw have agreed to reference me. (I thank you guys dearly for continuing to support me!)

Signed: Widdish or Jove (Middle Name, But I prefer being called this over my first name)

Status
Not open for further replies.