[Approved] ReyvnNova's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
· In-Game Name: ReyvnNova

· What, if any, are the names of your alts: I have no other alts under my ownership, although AvantGarde would be listed under the same IP.

· Which server you are applying for: “Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server”.

· The Timezone you are in: GMT +12 Local Time: NZST

· Your age: My age is 18.

· How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I started on the 12th of May, so I’ve been playing for a near four months.

· Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No, I have not.

· Should you get approved, what will you actively do? The game is only fun when it is fair, and to keep is so would be my goal. I will use the abilities given to me to help moderate the server, and to ensure everyone is playing by the rules.

· If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? Corruption is something that must be taken up with a Zombie Head Controller, and no one else. Having evidence would be an important aid.

· Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I believe I have the maturity and mind-set for the position. I have played long enough to understand the rules and know how to react accordingly should they be broken.

· What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will be helpful and mature. If someone does not understand the game or the rules I’ll teach them in a friendly manner to ensure they play fair, and above all, have fun.

· Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app? Matt_Allen, DieLorelei

EDIT: awwwyea, Summer10, One_Survivor, mariosatr, IamGreg07, Nillbugwtw, Airkid, jolasveinn
(I love you all <3)

· Signed: ReyvnNova~

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
Please, for the christ's sake, add me to your references list; You're a literally wonderful player to have on our server. You'll make it far!

Reactions: ReyvnNova
Status
Not open for further replies.