Not open for further replies.
M

Myst

In-Game Name: Mysteltain

What, if any, are the names of your alts: Myst24, Hardneck

Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server

The Timezone you are in: GMT + 1

Your age: I'm 18 years old.

How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I joined in late November 2010 and became active starting in March 2011.

Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I was an Op on the zombie survival server roughly 2 months ago.

Should you get approved, what will you actively do? What will you do on the server with your new found powers? I'll use /warn and /kick while keeping the WKKB policy in mind. If there are hackers or someone is being repeatedly disruptive in the chat I will call an Op.

If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? How will you deal with corruption? I would inform a Zombie Head Controller as soon as possible and direct them to the logs of the incident.

Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? What makes you a better choice than the other users on the server? I have plenty of experience and time to spare. I also get along well with most of the staff members.

What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? What do you stand for? If anything, I would represent being an active staff member and player.

Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app? Which staff members would like to see you join the staff? AvantGarde, DieLorelei, erikkruchten ( =3 ), Gameprochampion ( ;] ), IntensiK, mariosatr ( := ), Nillbugwtw ( :3 ), Razinao and Snowma ( C: ) have referenced me.

Signed: Myst

L

Later_Gator

Add me to your references as well.

JUST KIDDING, it's obviously not needed now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.