[Approved] MY_name_is_TUNA's (like, what is this, 3rd?) trusted application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: MY_name_is_TUNA
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: ethsgirlfriend
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server, if you couldn't guess.
  • The Timezone you are in: USA east coast.
  • Your age: 16, turn 17 in January.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I'm not quite sure, but probably a little over a year now. (correct me if I'm wrong).
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? Yes, I was originally trusted on zombie survival, then got demoted due to inactivity, then got repromoted to trusted and eventually op, and then resigned.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? (among the plethora of other trusted), I will uphold the rules and generally keep rulebreakers from spoiling the fun for the rule-abiding masses. I'll also be kicking and warning those who insist on breaking rules/being overly rowdy etc.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? Take a screenshot, and send it to an online head controller (preferably). Failing that, I'd send it to a controller, then vetop, (etc, unless it was one of those ranks that was abusing).
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I have a very large amount of time and experience (both playing and moderating) on the zombie survival server, and I know all of the in's and out's. I am trustworthy, friendly, (egotistical, nah just kidding..), and generally have a nice attitude towards everyone.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? Whenever possible, I would represent our server and uphold its rules/decisions/decrees(cough). I want to make the game more fun for everyone, and when I am playing, see someone breaking a rule, and can't do anything about it, it makes me angry. (Hence why I'm re-applying).
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: AvantGarde, Nillbugwtw, Snowma, and Awwwyea. ^^
  • Signed: that one crazy talking fish thing. yeah. that.

Status
Not open for further replies.