[Approved] Marnixxie's [Trusted] Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Marnixxie
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: Kiimainen [Name-banned] , JustNotYou, CookingKills.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +1, MET.
  • Your age: 18, Birthday on 16 October.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I have been around here since February 2011. Roughly 8 months now.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I have been an Operator on Zombie and Lava and currently am a TNT Operator.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I would do what I always did. Being one of the rolemodels on the server. Also when I have spotted people rulebreaking, I am going to learn those people the rules. If it is needed I would warn/kick people for a decent reason.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? First I am going to start a conversation with them about their abusing and after that I would make a screen shot or a video of the situation and send it in a conversation to our Head Controllers.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I have noticed a gap in my timezone and was feeling guilty that some people stayed up late to help on the server. That made me start to become active again on the server and automaticly started to help out. I think I have done a decent job already and that would make me deserve the position of Trusted.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I stand for fairplay and fun. I will do anything to help people out to learn the game and having fun, while they are following the rules.
  • Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app? ReyvnNova and AvantGarde. Edit: Snowma, ErikKruchten and D0mac. Lots of love to them!

Signed
    :
    Marnix

Spiderbite786

Reaction score
can some operators read my app maybe think about giving me a reference
plz and thankyou
peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.