[Approved] Kattzen's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score

In-Game Name: Kattzen

What, if any, are the names of your alts: Eeveon (My brother) and some other random accounts I forget the names of. I don't use them at all.

Which server you are applying for: [Blocktopia] Zombie Survival

The Timezone you are in: GMT -6.

Your age: 15

How long have you been playing on the zombie server? About a year and a half.

Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I was, formally, a Zombie VetOp. I made a regretful mistake of resigning about five days ago.

Should you get approved, what will you actively do? Make sure the server is a safe and fun place to be on. Although, my days are limited due to school. I will find the time out of the week to get on. I plan on trying to stay on for about 5 hours a week, if not, just 3.

If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? Quickly get evidence; logs, pictures, etc. and send it to a HC. If I cannot contact a HC then I will try my best to get a hold of a Controller.

Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I have lots of experience staffing on zombie, seeing I held the VetOp position on the server for almost a year. I know very much about the server, including it's rules and everything in between.

What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will always try to keep the place well organized, yet fun. I represent very easy-to-learn and easy-to-follow rules in a controlled environment. I always love to see players enjoying their time on the server. It's always good to see staffs' work being payed off.

Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?:
AvantGarde
Damer_Flinn
Nillbugwtw
emosquirrel
killer1525

Signed: Kattzen

Reactions: Notme and balloon98
Status
Not open for further replies.