[Approved] James81818's Trusted Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: James81818
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: I have no alternatate accounts.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +1 (Northern Ireland)
  • Your age: 13.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I joined on the 6th of November.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No, I have held no staff positions on a Blocktopia server before.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will ensure a enjoyable experience for everyone playing zombie survival. I will not only abide by the rules, but enforce them. I believe that if everyone follows the rules, then the game can be enjoyable and fair for everyone. I will watch out for players needing help, and answer their questions to the best of my ability. I will also look out for troublemakers and take the action necessary to stop this behavor.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will take a screenshot/log of them acting up, and contact a head controller/controller depending upon which is online at the time.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I understand that I have not been on the server for as long as most players who apply for trusted. I have been playing Zombie Survival for just over a month and a half. Although I have had less gameplay than many applying, I have seen a lot of rule breaking situations and how they have been handled. I think I now understand how to deal with most if not all situations. I would help everyone on the server in every way possible, and take the appropriate actions when necessary. Overall, I think I deserve this position, because I understand how to deal with most situations and just want to make the game fun and fair for as many players as possible.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will try my best to represent what a blocktopia trusted should be. A fun player to be around, who will keep the server fun and friendly, while enforcing the rules and making sure they are followed. If anyone is breaking the rules, I will make sure they are aware they need to stop doing it, but still keep a friendly attitude, understanding that they may not realise they are breaking a rule. If they continue to break a rule I will warn them, and kick them if nesscessary.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Ooglie101 and Maxyz73. Thank you both very much.
  • Signed: James81818.

Status
Not open for further replies.