Op Purple :D
Contributor
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: jackamel
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: None
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT/BST
  • Your age: 17
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? First click 7th April 2011, so over 3 months. Time online is 332hrs if that helps.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I had no other staff position, zombie survival would be my first, its a great game.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I would ensure a fun but fair game. I would make sure people play by the rules. I would also make people jump courses into bedrock if they asked. I would watch out for people hacking the game. i.e wom. I would stop arguements between players and warn and kick if needed. But overall create a fun game that is played by the rules
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If a staff member is acting up, which would be rare but very bad, I would have to report them to another staff member and the admins. I would take screenshots as proof, and i would warn the staff member to stop what they are doing.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? Well i've been playing on the server for quite some time now, and i can run and jump better than most players. I am a friendly player, and most frequent users know who I am. I know the rules well and i've been trying to get references for quite some time, and i've taken on board peoples advice like to be more helpful etc. I think that i am now ready and deserve the position of trusted.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? My job will stand for what zombie survival is all about, having fun, but playing by the rules. I will treat rule breaks with a fair chance and tell them to read the /rules, they will get several warnings if they continue, and I will only kick at a last resort. As a member of staff I will be fun to play with (the game that is), but provide a good and smooth zombie game without any trouble.
  • Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app?
  • VetOp’s: ethical1337
  • Op’s: killer1525
  • THANKS GUYS :D
  • Signed: jackamel

Wyrer

Rooster
Donor
Reaction score
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If a staff member is acting up, which would be rare but very bad, I would have to report them to another staff member and the admins. I would take screenshots as proof, and i would warn the staff member to stop what they are doing.
If a staff member is acting up, never report it to an operator or vetop, as it could cause an unnecessary incident. Go directly to an HC, or if one is unavailable, a controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.