[Approved] Gamefan__15's trusted application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: gamefan__15
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: My dad (marzipan42) and my friends (arlo_7 and caitliz7) play on my ip sometimes, (granted, not very often) although I myself do not have any alts.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server, if you couldn't guess.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT - 7:00 PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
  • Your age: I am 12.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? Since June 3rd, so about 3.5 months, though I wasn’t very active for the first couple weeks.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No, I hope this will be my first time.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will make sure that everyone is having fun, though I will also enforce the rules, warning and kicking if neccesary, but only if neccesary; I will first explain politely so they know what they did wrong and what to do and what not to do in the future.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I would take screenshots and PM them to IntensiK or Damer_Flinn immediately.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I have been actively playing for a long time, I believe I have quite a good understanding of the rules, and I think I am quite helpful when I am on.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I stand for fun and also fairness, and I will help new people learn the rules and how to play, and generally help out if anyone has a problem or question.
  • Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app? Walker1212, and Chillingworth. EDIT: And Jowe and erikkruchten. Thanks guys!
  • Signed: gamefan__15

Status
Not open for further replies.