[Approved] Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankk

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Blankk
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: None.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival
  • The Timezone you are in: EST, GMT -4 I think.
  • Your age: I am 15.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? Around three months I believe.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I have been trusted on Blocktopia's Zombie Survival, but got demoted due to inactivity because of school.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? As a Trusted, I will help out new players with understanding the game, like I have in the past. I will try to answer any question I can. I never have, and never will abuse my powers if I am given any, I will only use them if necessary.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will take a screenshot and show an HC asap.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I am mature, helpful, and try my best to do what is right. I have been trusted in the past and I understand the responsibility and I know what I must do as Trusted.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will only use my powers if people are not following the /rules and I will show everyone that you can have fun without causing stress or causing problems. I will listen to everyone and if someone is causing trouble I will watch them and try to get them to stop, or warn/kick them if necessary, but only as a last resort.
  • Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app? MY_name_is_TUNA, AvantGarde, Walker1212, Cliffy1000, and I believe _aperson155_ although I am not 100% sure
  • Signed: Blankk.

Status
Not open for further replies.