[Approved] _aperson155_'s trusted application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aperson155

The ape
Reaction score
In-Game Name:
My in-game username is _aperson155_.

What, if any, are the names of your alts:
I have the accounts, aperson155, minecraft_zeta, and MLGprofession(friend's account).

Which server you are applying for:
I am applying for Blocktopia's Zombie survival server.

The Timezone you are in:
GMT -5 , or EST.

Your age:
I am currently 15 years old.

How long have you been playing on the zombie server?
I have joined the server on November 16th , 2010 (This may be wrong due to my bad memory, my apologies) so I have been playing for about 9 months and 3 weeks.

Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers?
I have been an operator on the Zombie, lava, tnt, and cmp server in the past.

Should you get approved, what will you actively do?
If I should be approved, I will actively come on the server and try to maintain my time online and will watch over the players to make sure they don't break any rules. If a player should continue to break the rules and requires a ban, I will tell an operator+ with evidence on what the player has done.

If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do?
If a staff member was acting up or abusing [commands/powers], I would watch the situation and if it gets out of hand (Such as the member kicking players unfairly), I would take a screenshot of the action and private message it to a head controller to deal with the situation.

Why do you deserve the position of Trusted?
Because I had a staff position before on the Blocktopia servers, I have experience on the rank and on the commands given to a trusted player. I had to previously resign from my staff positions due to an injury to my wrist and other problems (Computer/mouse glitches and lag from minecraft). But since I have healed my wrist and fixed my laptop (hooray : D), I will be able to help other players without any problems.

What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job?
I will try to stop players from breaking rules and will try to handle the situation without causing further problems or complications. I will maintain my activity on the server to the best of my ability and will help out players with problems they might have on other players or the server.

Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app?
The staff members that have referenced me are,
The Operators
jolasveinn , omgitsathong , MY_name_is_TUNA , Alpha102 , and Airkid
Edit : (and Gameprochampion, Matt Allen, Snowma, Awwwyea, and erikkruchten)

The Veteran Operators,
one_survivor , ethical1337 , Kattzen , and nillbugwtw

Edit:: And the Controller,
AvantGarde
(Thanks to everyone ) :D

Signed:
_aperson155_

Status
Not open for further replies.