Reaction score
What is your name? - ClockworkMyr
Do you have any alts, and if so, their names? - No
Timezone? - EST
Your age? - 20
Total playtime? - Estimated 15-20+ hours
Have you held rank on any Blocktopia server prior to applying? - No
Which staff members referenced you? - n/a
Are you willing to take a verbal/in-game trial test? - Absolutely.
Signed - ClockworkMyr

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
I'm a little bit torn on this. I see you a decent amount of time, but even though our Timezones are similar, I've still seen you less that I would have expected. Secondly, I have seen you helping when on, but I would also like to see some more from you in that area as well. Though, as I found out as well, even common troubles new players have don't pop up all that often, so it's ok at the same time. If I can see a bit more of you on the server, and some friendly-helpy-work with others attidute when you are on, a +1 I shall give, but I want to see that first.

Wooffus

Reaction score
Just by going on the weak application alone tells me that you're not ready to staff. I can't question your activity though, but from what I've seen of your interactions so far, I don't think your mentality is set to tackle a staff role just yet. Going to have to be a 0 from me as well.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Just by going on the weak application alone tells me that you're not ready to staff. I can't question your activity though, but from what I've seen of your interactions so far, I don't think your mentality is set to tackle a staff role just yet. Going to have to be a 0 from me as well.
Weak application? Wut.
Do you want him to sugar coat the app? They're all one word answer questions, the form can hardly be filled out any other way.

Secondly, I think we know a certain Wortho who's mentality was questioned, but proven to hold true.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
I'd have to go with Jayfeather. I myself was worried about my application, as I couldn't add much to it since there was no section where one could elaborate. Unless you are referring to Staff References, but otherwise I'm confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.