[App] ..And this is craaazy, but here's my App, so Op me maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
*For every single app I've done I've always posted it earlier then I say. Sorry :3. And yes this is a serious attempt at getting Op.

IGN: Kylieanna

Time-zone: GMT+8

How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day? 1-5 hours, a rare 4-6 hours at most each day. I have the same amount of free time, but nowadays I like to switch which games I play a lot as I can get bored just playing one thing for the whole day that I’ve already played before. I will be able to play every day of the week at most for at least an hour.

What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server? Operators uphold and listen to the rules of the server as well as explaining the rules that are not on the list. They try their best to solve arguments and trouble and give the players the best experience. They give the players the best experience by being a friendly, kind person, lenient at times and harsh at other times when the situation calls for it. They do their job for the fun of it and with willingness to help and not because they want the rank for the power. An Operator also helps by answering questions and trying their best to be active and friendly to the other players and staff in the chat. An Operator does not at all ignore players depending on their rank nor do they help players depending on their rank and if they’re their friend.

What sets you apart from other applicants? One of the most important reasons I think is because I want this rank to help the players of the server when they need help and to give the players a better experience. One of the less worthy reasons that set me apart is that I’ve been an operator here once before but let the bad side of my perfectionism stab me in the chest and make me resign. But I think I’ve come to learn something about being a perfectionist. It isn’t only bad, but it is good, as it has helped me become a more experienced operator when I was an operator, which is another thing that sets me apart. I’m also a little more knowledgeable of my main weakness now. It’s all a learning experience, and I’m not just gonna give up.

What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member? I have a biiiig problem and a biiiig help at the same time, and some people might know that I find it a bigger problem. I’m a perfectionist. “Why is this a gigantic problem to you? Everyone is a perfectionist inside!” you might ask. I’ve resigned twice because of stress building up because of this weakness, and on both times, I’ve returned a month or two later and only stayed as an operator for a month on the first time. This is that second time. The reason why I sometimes get a lack of interest is because of this stress; it dwells in my head so that when I’m staffing I can get frustrated and sad easily if I see this problem and not fix it for a long while. That is my absolute greatest weakness as I’ve recently realised. I’m too much of a perfectionist. One way you could notice it was if I had helped you with a problem/warned you for something and after it saying “Sorry if I sounded mean. I hate being mean”. That was me stressing out.

*sorry for all the rambling there slightly.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with? If I were able to contact any other staff at the time, I would ask them how they’d deal with it and maybe ask for an explanation why they’d do that, and if their judgement of it seemed too harsh/lenient, I’d think of what I’d do and if that seemed right I’d try solving the problem that way. However, if there were no other staff available and it seemed like a rare problem, I send a PM to one of the other higher staff members asking how to solve that problem and solve it in the most fair way I could at the time or if I had truly absolutely no idea I’d immediately send a PM to the higher staff and leave the situation be for now.

References:

Ogarci (Not certain if he reffed me as he just said "I support you").
Dessern5
DarkHender, FrenchSanta12, cooliorules

FrenchSanta12

Voldemort
Reaction score
Kylie Kylie Kylie, first of all nice song you wrote "..And this is craaazy, but here's my App, so Op me maybe."
I'm so proud you want to come back, you were really missed by many people. I definitely want you to be staff again, and help out, you're very responsible, sweet and mature when you staff. +1 Good luck!

• Agree
Reactions: cooliorules

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Kylie has past experience of being staff, Controller on Classic Lava and Operator on RoF. When she was an Operator on RoF, she did an excellent job, joining the game at nearly any time that she was needed. She would also add another staff member to this side of the globe. She is active, friendly and would be a great asset to the team. +1.

Reactions: FrenchSanta12
D

DarkHender

Kylieanna has already been an operator on our server and held a higher rank on the (now closed) classic lava survival server.
I say; why the hell not! Let her back on the team- everyone needs some little girl trying to scrape out your intestines to make them into a necklace.
+1
And good luck Kylie!

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
I won't deny that I'm on the fence regarding this application. As a person, Ky is nice and interesting to talk to. As staff, I do not know her. This leaves me with the only option: To consider her as a player in RoF. She's active, conversational, and fair enough. However, I see little that sets her apart from others, aside from he connections with our staff. Other things bother me about this app too, specifically the title. It just doesn't seem professional. I mean, I'm all for fun, but there's a time and place for it!

This being said, I put up no opposition should she join, but I'm baffled why Ky would get more support than scotty when they have very similar qualifications. Both are former staff, and both are about the same level of helpful on RoF. Yet this app is currently at +3, while Scotty's has received 0's and even -1's. It baffles me.

I'm voting 0, but I do wish you good luck, and I have no doubts you'd do well here if given the chance. However, so would many others.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Having worked with you in the past on this server I know that you are capable of doing what you need to. You are a great player exop/controller person. Your experience as Classic Lava Controller is a great addition in here and I am glad you decided to reapply.

Having agreed to reference you. +1

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
I honestly didn't know you'd had past experience at that high a rank. Considering how you were last time you were an Operator here and your activity as of late and your behavior (which i think is hilarious :3), I'm very much in support!

Definite +1 from me

Reactions: cooliorules

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
I see no reason not to +1. Don't worry about the whole perfectionist thing, you did an amazing job; I was very surprised when you resigned. Unless there's some other complication, I'm glad to have you back. : D

• Love

63LittlePiggy63

Piggalina
Reaction score
Website
mouvementdefleur.com
Kylie girl! I'm really glad you're reapplying! One thing I will say however is that I haven't seen you help out a lot on the server. I also somewhat agree with Biblius, but I think you can over come that. Personally I think there just needs to be a little bit more maturity and more help out on the server. I'm going to go with a 0 for now, but this may change! Good luck. c:

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Kylie girl! I'm really glad you're reapplying! One thing I will say however is that I haven't seen you help out a lot on the server. I also somewhat agree with Biblius, but I think you can over come that. Personally I think there just needs to be a little bit more maturity and more help out on the server. I'm going to go with a 0 for now, but this may change! Good luck. c:
Alrighty. I can agree with bib and piggy's 0s, due to the fact that I don't think I see them all too often and also with what they said. I'll try to be a bit more helpful when someone needs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.