Status
Not open for further replies.

buddyboy1120

Reaction score
Username: buddyboy1120

Timezone: Eastern standard

How many hours can you contribute per week?: up to at least seven hours a week

Previous Staffing Experience: Well, i run my own (unrealeased) server

Why do you want to be staff?: i want to be staff to be more responsible, know how to work on a server, and to fill an empty space on AOD's lobby.

What qualities do you believe you would bring to the staff team?: Comedy, patients, non-swearing. i also am TERRIBLE at parkour.

Additional Notes: what position will i have?

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Hey buddy, really cool that you registered on the forums! :)

I appreciate your enthusiasm to join the AoD staff team. I think you're a fun guy to hang around with and I really like you as a player however I don't think you have what it takes to be a moderator. You come over a bit immature and inexperienced in my opinion, this is not something you do wrong but I think it's mostly because of your age. Right now you are not yet ready for a staff position but everyone grows over time and perhaps in a few months you'd be more suited for the role. Furthermore you do not meet all requirements for applying for moderators and you should definitely read those through, for example you lack a reference for a moderator or higher.

I hope to see you around on AoD and I'm sorry but it's probably for the best that you are not yet to become a moderator.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Hi buddy thanks for applying
I agree with pretty much everything Vatumok said, I don't think you're quite ready to be staff yet, but in time I think you could be a good staff member. I'll have to deny the application for now, but you can always apply again in 3 months time, just make sure that if you choose to you have at least one Moderator+ reference.
Just one note, you can edit your thread after posting it instead of having to write another post when you make a mistake.
-Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.