Status
Not open for further replies.

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
Name of map: National Park

Author: chris360kss

Size: 128x128

Boundary: the flat walls indicate the edges. It also goes from bedrock to height limit

Kits: Gardener (stone hoe, iron axe, wooden sword, 3 mushroom stew, shears), Ranger (Bow, 8 arrows, stone sword, 3 steak, strength potion leather pants), Tourist (speed potion, water bottle, stone sword, 5 bread)

Random or choose kits? Random

Screen shots: They are in the Zip folder

Notes: please set the spawn on the Bedrock block in one of the huts :p

Downlad link: (@LISTINGS09 will be uploading it for me :D)

-chris

• Useful
Reactions: Shinyshark

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Imo, the map itself looks quite empty and flat, with only a few buildings and a few trees, could you possibly add something more space-enducing that'd help fill it up? Perhaps a Ravine with Abandoned mine shafts that, the chests inside would have goodes in? ;)

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
Imo, the map itself looks quite empty and flat, with only a few buildings and a few trees, could you possibly add something more space-enducing that'd help fill it up? Perhaps a Ravine with Abandoned mine shafts that, the chests inside would have goodes in? ;)
There are caves, two buildings, the campsite, the jungles, tree houses.

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score

My thoughts ^^

0 for now.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
Basically....I think its slighty flat and seems like a smaller version of Listings forest map.
Needs more buildings and to be built up a bit more.

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
When I first looked at the name I was like cool a national park map. After looking at the pictures from listings I was very disappointed. When I think of a national park I think of lots of mountains (hills), trees and rivers. On the map it looks like theres trees every 10+ blocks away from each other and there only 1 hill and the rest of the map looks flat to me. Sorry to say but its a 0 from me.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Very empty like map. The concept you're trying to get across makes sense, but I can already see myself playing on this and not enjoying all the, ok, there's that one house, and there's trees over there. It's almost a repeat of Forest Frenzy (trees, grass, houses) Just with less stuff going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.