Not open for further replies.

ginbird

Esteemed
Donor
Reaction score
Name of Map: Disneyland
Author: ginbird96
Map size: 144x144
Map boundary: the area around the park. it was built in BuildBox, so the square around the 144x144 area will suffice.
Kits:
Hunters:
Boss: stone sword, iron chest plate and boots
Villain: stone sword, leather chest plate, 2 splash potions of harming
Henchman: bow, 20 arrows, leather helmet, 1 potion of swiftness

Survivors:
Hero: stone sword, 1 potion of strength
Sidekick: wooden sword, 1 splash potion of slowness and 1 splash potion of weakness
Heroine: bow, 25 arrows, 2 splash potions of healing, 1 cake

Players should be able to choose their kits.

Screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/4EmXP#0

Notes:
Entire map should be nobuild, but items should be allowed to be crafted through the entire round.
Round time may need to be extended due to size of map, but I'm not too sure about it so I'll leave that up to you guys :)
Build time: 45 seconds. There's nothing to be built, but players should have enough time to gather supplies they know the whereabouts of and take their positions.

Download Link:
on BuildBox server: /boxel ginbird96

Please enjoy my map!

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Wow, looks like a really nice map. My main concern is the mostly empty rooms and the lack of terrain. Maybe add a hill or two, just make the ground uneven, and add some things into the emptier rooms.

ginbird

Esteemed
Donor
Reaction score
My main concern is the mostly empty rooms and the lack of terrain.
I see what you're saying with the empty rooms. I didn't add any pictures but the other 'wing' of the castle has more structure and the one I did show is supposed to be geared a towards running. As for the lack of terrain, well, Disneyland is flat :p. Also, you can get to the top of every tower/structure which at least in my mind kind of subs in as terrain.

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
I never knew Disneyland was on a hill >.> I think it looks allright being flat, and you spent a lot of time and put in a lot of work on the map and im surprised at how good it looks +1
p.s. The empty rooms can be easily fixed by putting something in them :p

• Agree
Reactions: DKnucklehead

Mac27

Your local Macintosh XXVII
Reaction score
Yeah I don't see a problem with flatness, although plain grass is a little boring, I would perhaps make some nice flower gardens or something to use the space more interestingly. All in all though, good work, I like.

Still +1 ofc ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.