AoD Chat

graser10mc

Reaction score
Website
namemc.com
Come he to just chat here about AoD. Have a good strategy? Then post it right here for everyone to use! You can post inks like Youtubers u like or a mean player being rude or mean let the Blocktopia AoD chat know so people can chat about what that person did wrong? U think someone has Alt accounts let us know so we can look forward into in and check in out. Invent a new food/drink? Post it her and describe it, it could give someone a new favorite food/drink!

EDIT:
Last night at basketball practice I made a up a food/drink called a Dwinkie. It is a liquid Twinkie. So put a Twinkie in the blender and blend it and drink the Dwinkie. I would try it but I don't have Twinkies.

Sploorky

Reaction score
First off, graser10mc, we have a button called "Edit" under your posts. If you click it, you can edit your original post and add more to it. Please do that instead of posting multiple times in a row.

We also urge people to take things to the off-topic section if it doesn't relate to the servers. Simple being behind this--if you're looking for off-topic things, if a thread on making your own food is interesting to them, they're going to have a hell of a lot harder time to find it in the AoD section. Plus, to avoid clutter, things in each minecraft server section should relate to each individual server. Easier to navigate and find content that you are looking for with this type of order.

Simply make a new thread in off-topic, you don't need to include the AoD chat part with it.