Another suggestion

MustabearXD

Reaction score
Well in Aod there is no way to see how many kills you had in a round, unless you get the top kills. Along with the awesome 1.5 we have new mechanics such as scoreboards.I think implementing scoreboards to the game to keep track of kills is a nice feature to the game. Not sure, since I know hardly anything about scoreboards but is it possible to have the highest kills at the top?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I really like this idea, I think it will be good to see how many kills you have in a round ;)
Either this or just a command ;)
It would also be a nice thing to be able to compare your kills with another persons, you could have little competitions for the most kills ;)

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
I can't remember where I seen this before >.< but oh well. I'm all for some sort of scoreboard that would pop-up after a round or just on the right side of your screen you can see the top 5 players with the most kills that round and at the bottom of the list there can be your actual kills you have for that round.

Reaction score
Luckily, I've already worked with scoreboards (albeit, more complicated things), so this should be a piece of cake :)

After I've ironed out some other things (all sorts of small features which you won't notice, but make things smoother), I'll discuss with Baker the exact logistics and put it in!

Consider it accepted?

Reaction score
Unless you have been living under a rock, you would've seen that the scoreboard is occupied by the timer... which unfortunately won't move (as people have found it very useful).

BUT, I like this idea, so what I can do is make the number of kills appear next to your name in the TAB list? Or are there any other ideas?

Reactions: MustabearXD