Announcing: Legacies of Primordia.

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Ogarci can we have these death messages on server?

For example: ($player1 - killer, $player2 - player, that was killed by other player or something else.)
Primordia belongs to $player1 clan! (PvP)
$player1 was playing more AoD than $player2! (PvP)
$player2 donated items to $player1! (PvP)
$player2 became stardust! (both for PvE and PvP)
$player2 lost KOTL game thanks to $player1! (pvp combat, then player 2 died in lava)
$player2 became one with Avallis!/Loden! (death by lava/water)
$player2 didn't knew, that Avallis/$player1 has hobby as a rapper! (death by natural fire/flame bow or sword, good burn ahem :p)
$player2 didn't realize gravity of situation fast enough! (fall damage/elytra crash/getting hit by anvil)
$player1 was very hungry and ate $player2! (Infection yay)
$player2 was lynched by $player1! (Mafia ahem)
HAHAHAHA you died, $splayer2! (both pvp and pve)
$player2 had explosive diaherra and now is here, there and over here! (PvP/PvE explosion)
$player2 was in wrong spacetime! (PvP, if you are in wrong place and time, then you are dead :p)
$player2 is accident prone! (PvE death)
$player2 you got rekt [by $player1/pve cause], do you want to play on Create? (pvp/pve death)
$player2.exe was terminated by $player1! (PvP)
Hostile rivalry between Aeres, Dagon, Gaia and Primus claims $player2 as another victim! (we all know how it was on original Primordia)
I came to relinquish your items, $player2! (PvP)
$player1 will get revenge on $player2 someday! (PvV)
Remember, that mobs are MOSTLY harmless. MOSTLY, $player2! (death by mobs, iron armored people shouldn't die from mobs, if they are careful)
Ye wimp, who taught you to fight $player2? (death by mob/PvP)
$player2 took an arrow to the knee! (Skyrim overused joke, death by bow)
Why do I see respawn button? Said $player2. (PvE/PvP death)
$player2 was laggy and or afk and didn't saw $player1 coming after him! (can happen on bad computer/internet connection and overloades server)
$player2, I hope your clan mates can fight better than you, said $player1. (fine burn from server/for PvP death)
$player2 was finally noticed by senpai, $player1! (PvP)
You are disgrace for your clan, $player2 and you should be ashamed! (PvE)
$player2 whatever you do, do not taunt $player1 (PvP)
I LOVE BLOODY DIAMONDS, shouted $player1 before annihilating $player2 (PvP)
$player2 read forbidden books and went crazy (PvE)
Congratulations! You won Darwin's Award, $player2! (PvE)
Is this Clash of Clans? Is this Megalomania? Is this Crusader Kings? Wondered $player2 before getting killed by $player1. (PvP, reference to some indie game, old game and AAA game)
$player2 is crying in corner after getting killed $player1. (PvP, you lose stuff on death unlike on TTT/TF2/LOL/WOW)
What the heck? This isn't Dark Souls, $player2! (PvE, Dark souls is unforgiving)
Are you trying to get all death messages, $player2? (PvE/PvP)
$player2 was free.... free falling [thanks to $player1]!. (PvE/[PvP])
$player2 had nightmares about $player1. He woke up without items, realizing it wasn't nightmare after all... (PvP)
$player2 woke up naked, broke and depressed in bed thanks to $player1! (PvP)
No one knows, where void starts and $player2 ends. (death by void)
$player1 the Serial Killer is on the loose! $player2 was another victim. (PvP)
no

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Hype? hows it coming along?
Hype? HYPE!

Sorry for not posting a ton of information, I'm trying my best to let things out of the box as they're done instead of the other way around. I want to tell everyone about features we have done and have you all be excited about those, instead of me promise things that aren't done yet and have disappointment on release if it doesn't work out for some reason.

Progress as been a steady pace forward.

Here's what I CAN tell you about the server:

Release timing: It will be released when it's done. It will be released once it's tested and we can all proudly say "It's done" and we're confident that when you join the server you'll get the impression of "this wasn't something that was just thrown together"

Also, it won't be released until after 1.11, unless there's some new information that 1.11 won't be released until next year or something. There's a lot of mechanic changes and new things in 1.11 that we want to make sure we take care of now, instead of scrambling to get our shit together if it releases a week after the server does.

Some other things:
The server will not have run of the mill terrain. It's fucking sweet, I promise. A main objective with the overworld is providing an environment that fosters building and exploring, with the sense of spotting something on the horizon and saying "OH SHIT WHATS THAT" while not breaking the basics of SMP in terms of mobs, dungeons, loot, or ores.

The server will feature the Heroes plugin, just like old LoP did. We're working on them and I don't want to give any specifics out. There will be something for everyone, there will be a few crafting restrictions, but far less than old LoP.

You probably won't be able to get to the End in 3 hours like on previous servers.

As you already know, there will be 4 families: Primus, Dagon, Aeres, and Gaia. Leaders will be chosen before server release, and a more democratic process for choosing family leaders will be facilitated after release.

Something I've wanted to do for a while: ASK ME ANYTHING. I don't promise that I'll answer everything specifically, but I'll at least answer everything :) moved to new thread

Last edited:

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Hmm so looks like server release = 1.11 release + few weeks depending on plugins :)
Here are planned stuff for 1.11.
It would be good, if server launched right before Christmas (looking at you, Mojang) ;^)
Novelty factor would be boosted by holiday factor.

Last edited:

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
So how is progress with the 1.11 update?
Great!

We're waiting on Heroes to update to 1.11.

We pretty much have the map done.

Spawnworld is done.

There's a plethora of minor fixes, small things, and configurations that are going to take the most time.

Absolutely 100% going to release before Christmas, but I don't want to commit to an exact date just yet. After the server is DONE, the following will happen:

Release date announced.
Forum pre-registration for families, custom group for each family with private forum.
Family leader applications.
Staff applications.
Server features announced and explained in detail with forum documentation. (Getting Started, Heroes, Chat, Economy, etc)
Probably another AMA

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Great!

We're waiting on Heroes to update to 1.11.

We pretty much have the map done.

Spawnworld is done.

There's a plethora of minor fixes, small things, and configurations that are going to take the most time.

Absolutely 100% going to release before Christmas, but I don't want to commit to an exact date just yet. After the server is DONE, the following will happen:

Release date announced.
Forum pre-registration for families, custom group for each family with private forum.
Family leader applications.
Staff applications.
Server features announced and explained in detail with forum documentation. (Getting Started, Heroes, Chat, Economy, etc)
Probably another AMA
Private family forums? cool :)
Who will have permission to see all of them at once?
Our lord and savior Ogarci, and community admins?
So it will be like its 4 mafias competing with each other.
Wonder, who is going to apply for each family leader ;)
Shande for Dagon, Friendy for Aeres, Biblius for Gaia and LISTINGS09 for Primus pls :p

Last edited:

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
Private family forums? cool :)
Who will have permission to see all of them at once?
Our lord and savior Ogarci, and community admins?
So it will be like its 4 mafias competing with each other.
Wonder, who is going to apply for each family leader ;)
Shande for Dagon, Friendy for Aeres, Biblius for Gaia and LISTINGS09 for Primus pls :p
Friendy is ded lol