["ANNOUNCEMENT"] A New Direction

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
Due to a recent scandal involving a few of Escape Restart's Administrators, I am here to make an announcement regarding the community.

First off, the Administrative changes. Here are your new Administrators:

Fragile (Head Admin)
Deadl0k (ASSHAT)
Aika (Admin)
Aqua (Advertiser)
paceboys (Human Resources)
Jayfeather (Lawyer)
Hunter (Therapist)

Second, due to some recent fundraising issues, we unfortunately have to cut all our Minecraft servers and TTT, and start over with a community focused around Club Penguin. Thanks to the generosity of the owners of Club Penguin, we were able to acquire the entire game. Here are our current Club Penguin server staff:

Trap_Wolf (Director)
Vatowski (Controller)
Kuyajer (That rank that was between Controller and Moderator, but with a different name a color)
Aunt Arctic (Moderator)
Iguana (Moderator)
rosekill (Moderator)
Jivvi (Moderator)

Finally, we have recently added some more rules:

1. All members must abide by the Geneva Convention
2. Don't talk about fight club
3. Memes are allowed, but you will receive a ban upon posting them.

if you dont know that this is an april fools joke, please schedule an appointment with hunter

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Please ignore this message if you don't want to read ramblings about club penguin and other things
I used to play Club Penguin, about 7 years ago. Then I got bored of it because despite all these new things, it was just the same ol' go here, do that, talk to random people you'll probably never see again. To me, it was basically a 2D Toon Town without any real focus on combat (there was card jitsu, but then people start getting op power-packs and just swamp you dead all the time with god-cards). (Not saying that combat is everything, I just like having it in moderation so that I'm neither bored nor trying to survive Darwinism gone to hell. Yeesh, have you seen most factions servers? And Mineplex clans is even worse because shittily "balanced" classes tossed in).
I could potentially get back on (I do remember the password because I still use that password to this day), but my red, blue, and black puffles (I was never paid, and ended up getting a black puffle from some CP merch) are probably long gone, and now i mostly forgot CP even exists until that occasional meme shows up and reminds me of it.

also, half the people on the proposed staff list are kinda not nice to me or have had memorable conflict with me (probably because I always head in to places quirks-first, and I guess they judge me for who I am?)
I will say that you are one of said people, but I can overlook past clashes with people who can get along with me (not a hard task, unless you're hardcore-evil).

tl;dr
I outgrew club penguin, and some of the proposed new staff I kind of avoid because I really don't like arguing with people.

So like, if this thing was legit and not an April fools post, I would probably get people together and try to peacefully overthrow the overthrow.
If that didn't work, I would consider other options, like maybe not-so-peacefully overthrow the overthrow... or just leave...
...because I don't die until the community dies... or goes to hell... or until my body dies... or other circumstances...
maybe just forget this last paragraph...