Not open for further replies.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
What is your name?: AngelWV

Do you have any alts, and if so, their names?: No, but my brother Koolking plays AoD.

Timezone?: UTC - London

Your age?: 15

Total playtime?: 80 hours

How many hours a week do you spend playing AoD?: I've only recently started playing again, but around 2-4 hours a day would be usual for me, so perhaps over 15 hours total?

Have you held rank on any Blocktopia server prior to applying?: I've been a Nobility and Trusted on Primordia, I am currently an Operator for BuildBox and A&T.

Why do you deserve the rank?: I believe that I should be chosen because I am helpful in AoD. In the past I have been stupid; I've raged a few times here and there which Baker93 can concur. However. I am sure I have matured enough to stay calm. I would love to be able to help the server out when it comes to rule-breakers and fixing maps! When I am on there is usually no staff accessible other than at night where I live so I personally think It'd help.
I have experience with staffing from both A&T and Buildbox, having spent quite a while on AoD I know how the server works. I hesitated to apply due to me only recently starting to play again and I thought that I may be applying to early to me coming back, but decided to give it a shot!

Are you willing to take a verbal/in-game trial test?: I am willing to take a verbal/in-game trial; however I am not sure whether this would apply if I had to go away for a week.

Signed: AngelWV

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
Not too certain with this application. I hear from others that you are trying to become a global premium operator. Meaning that you're more in for the status than actually helping the server. I sense that you're going to remain active on AoD for some time and then jump to be active on SMP. On the other hand, you do a good job helping players, but I'm worried about that arrogant behavior of yours. It seems that you have that 'I'm always right' feeling.

Going with a 0 for now...

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
I am agreeing with LagWarrior for the most part. But I would like to add that due to the lack of maturity shown whenever you are killed with comments such as "sigh" I do not think you are suitable for the role.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Not too certain with this application. I hear from others that you are trying to become a global premium operator. Meaning that you're more in for the status than actually helping the server. I sense that you're going to remain active on AoD for some time and then jump to be active on SMP. On the other hand, you do a good job helping players, but I'm worried about that arrogant behavior of yours. It seems that you have that 'I'm always right' feeling.

Going with a 0 for now...
From others, meaning it is obviously a rumour and that is not the case. I have no interests in SMP as I do not like the resets and the current map, etc. However, Thank-you for replying to my application and I'll try to improve on my attitude.

I am agreeing with LagWarrior for the most part. But I would like to add that due to the lack of maturity shown whenever you are killed with comments such as "sigh" I do not think you are suitable for the role.

I believe that I mostly said 'Sigh' when I died of falling to my death, into void or other ways without being literally killed by another player.

Reaction score
This is been extremely tough application to decide.

However, in the end of the day I'm gonna have to trust my staff. Angel, I know you are 100% capable to fit a role of staff here... you just have to really show us that! For the next 2 weeks, I want to see some new activity and you trying to improve on what has been said :)

Denied, re-apply in 2 weeks.

Reactions: Friendy
Status
Not open for further replies.