Not open for further replies.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: AngelWV

Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium: My brother has an account named Koolking.

What is your Timezone: GMT

Who has agreed to reference you: SalientGorilla

What is your current real life age: 16

How many hours have you played on AOD in total: 241 Hours

How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on: I usually come onto AoD for a few hours a day. I'd say I am very active!

Do you have any past experience staffing in Minecraft: I was an Operator on A&T for almost a year, I have been an Operator on BuildBox for over a year and I was Trusted on Primordia for a couple months.

What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it: My biggest flaw, or weakness is my attitude. I have been working on it and I'd say that it has improved in great quality over the past months, however I will continue to work on it!

What food/beverage would best suit your personality and why: I would have to say Beef. This is because Beef is tough to chew, but you don't regret the catastrophic flavor!

Why do you deserve the rank: I believe that I am a mature, experienced and fast-learning user. I get along with players on AoD so I would say I am approachable if a user needs help; I know the ins-and-outs of the server, while also having experience dealing with users who may want to break rules, or spoil games for others from staffing A&T.

Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application: While I have a wide knowledge of the server, it also helps that I have an IRL friend as an Operator here who has taught me about the server, which has given me an insight of how to do the job correctly as a Trusted so I confident I'm will do the job well!

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
I've been paying attention to you on AoD. I can say that I haven't seen any bad attitude of yours on the server. You're a good guy with good intentions. You've been a great help by answering questions players throw. In addition, you have some other staffing experience from other servers. So, I think a trial would be nice.

+1

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
What food/beverage would best suit your personality and why: I would have to say Beef. This is because Beef is tough to chew, but you don't regret the catastrophic flavor!
Wat. o.o
But, jokes aside, really; when you asked me for a reference, it was a no. I don't see on too much due to timezones, and I said I will watch a little more.
And I did. I'm a little concerned about a spawnkilling warning you have, issued two or so weeks ago. (EDIT: Explained to me how it happened, disregard this part.)
On the other hand, you do seem to help out.
(Staff on trial hold no vote, but it would be a 0)

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
What the hell is this.
But really; when you asked me for a reference, it was a no. I don't see on too much due to timezones, and I said I will watch a little more.
And I did. I'm a little concerned about a spawnkilling warning you have, issued two or so weeks ago.
On the other hand, you do seem to help out.
Application requirements state I need to have catastrophic in my application somewhere. I'll explain why I attained the warning in a discussion now, thanks for the quick reply though!

Excepted

Reaction score
I am worried about the backseat operating I have seen you doing in the past. And I am also confused by the date on the application but that's probably just me. However you do help out on the server. ( 0 if I can vote.)

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I am worried about the backseat operating I have seen you doing in the past. And I am also confused by the date on the application but that's probably just me. However you do help out on the server. ( 0 if I can vote.)
I don't try to backseat operate, I do try however to inform players of the rules and I know that it is a little confusing on which is which. for example, if a player spawn-kills, I'll kindly ask them not to spawn-kill users and explain why, most of the time they comply but I still report the users to any staff member so they can keep an eye on them.

And I put the date as 00 so that I could replace it with the day I was applying on, seems like I forgot to do that!

Reactions: EggNog

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hmm. Okay, here's the thing. I do see you help out and answer questions, and you have definitely improved your attitude a lot, but I feel you do sometimes backseat operate without realizing. You sometimes don't just tell people the rules but order them to obey them. I also want to see this new attitude of yours for a bit longer to show me that it is definitely here to stay. Sorry, but I don't think you are ready yet. -1.
Also, not sure what you told eal, but I warned you for spawnkilling because you were stood in spawn hitting people.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Hmm. Okay, here's the thing. I do see you help out and answer questions, and you have definitely improved your attitude a lot, but I feel you do sometimes backseat operate without realizing. You sometimes don't just tell people the rules but order them to obey them. I also want to see this new attitude of yours for a bit longer to show me that it is definitely here to stay. Sorry, but I don't think you are ready yet. -1.
Also, not sure what you told eal, but I warned you for spawnkilling because you were stood in spawn hitting people.
I'm sorry if you feel that I have been back-seat operating, I do try to be stern when informing users of the rules otherwise some do not take non-staff users as serious as staff member. I have added you to the conversation about the spawn-killing as you were the one that warned me.

I am most definitely sure that my attitude is here to stay, like I said before I have been working on it since my last application and this attitude coincides with every other server, so I can assure you it isn't specific for this server only. I can understand how you must feel as my attitude was appalling at some points in the past but I believe I have rid that entirely.

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
+1

Although you have had a bad start to the server. I told you how and/or what to improve on. After that, well you have! You always inform me of hacks/illegals/spammers etc etc. Good activity, help users when they ask questions and tell people the rules if needed. Keep up the behavior and you'll do really well!

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
After taking time to observe you on the server, I'm afraid I am going to deny this application from now.

From going through logs, as well as from what I have seen whilst being on the server, you don't really seem to care all to much about going out of your way to help.

In multiple instances, questions have gone unanswered and ignored, which really isn't something I expect to see when you are aiming to be noticed as a helpful player.

This problem, along with a combined score of but one +1, has lead to this applications denial.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.