Aight Lads. Here's the plan.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
So we are going to be doing A LOT of work to pull this off, like, possibly more than the last Dagon to be honest.

So for starters, here is our banner :

Super simple yet effective....also reminds me of the Scottish flag so its perfect for me. (Thanks Plive)

Next is the actual plans for the capital :

As you can see, the capital building will be placed right in the center with TWO walls surrounding it and then a gate like wall at the front.

The first wall = Farms, stalls, stables and all that kind of stuff.

Second wall = Homes, big stores, the possible train station and other community/player made things. Oh also that Shrine that Cacto wants to make.

The Inner wall = Banks, Military Barracks, Auction house?.. To be honest I need more ideas for this one.

"Alright, so what will the capital building look like", well I'll show you, Timmy.

Its pretty big BUT, its not really that difficult to build. I tried to cut down on as much detail as possible so that others could do this with me instead of having trouble following a pattern.

Alright, so now for the final thing, the walls. I am going to HATE doing these as they are so boring to do and it will take a long time...but here they are :

This god damn thing is 42 blocks high and was designed by FreakyCupcake. I tried to design my own walls that looked good at that height and they all looked ugly as hell. These are really good and look quite easy to pull off. Honestly, at first we will just have plain straight walls until we have the time to design them.

Jobs:
Everyone will obviously like to be a miner, but if we can a few people in each job, that would be fantastic because this place will need a lot of wool and farmers can fucking spawn sheep...SPAWN SHEEP. That's a cool idea and I want it.

Now at the start, we are all possibly gonna be mining for a long time to the point that we literally have a massive crater under our town capital, so we might as well live underground for the time being till we actually have the entire thing lined out so PLEASE hold off on asking for homes and shit, we are all in this together.

I might also need a few people (4-ish?..5?) to gather wood, animals and food for the entire family while we are mining. I will also need someone to create a temporary farm in the underground area so we can all live without dying of starvation.

Now, if anyone has any questions or ideas, you can write them on here.

Last edited:

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
Alright, so now for the final thing, the walls. I am going to HATE doing these as they are so boring to do and it will take a long time...but here they are :

This god damn thing is 42 blocks high and was designed by FreakyCupcake. I tried to design my own walls that looked good at that height and they all looked ugly as hell. These are really good and look quite easy to pull off. Honestly, at first we will just have plain straight walls until we have the time to design them.
Shande we're going to make 54 block high walls. I'll make sure it gets done.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
Kay enderpearls is actually still a problem now, so those walls will stay I guess..as much as I dont want them too.

I'm actually gonna make another thread for ideas/suggestions that anyone else has but keep this one open for discussion of the current plans.

Chips

Reaction score
just fyi i'll be gone 26 - 28 so i'll miss first two days of server

even if im not there, i think a big priority is finding a skeleton/ zombie spawner and setting up a grinder really quick until more efficient means are available