Age of Empires Online

Chao

Reaction score
http://www.ageofempiresonline.com/en/

YEAH ABOUT TIME I MADE THIS

Yup, so Age of Empires Online is a RTS (Real Time Strategy) Game, that offers a unique online experience.

Basically, you start off with a Capital City at Level 1 (Except with the Persians and the Babylonians, you start at Level 20), and accumlate gear, experience, coin, and faction points as you progress through the game. Now if you've ever played some of the past Age of Empires franchises (Age of Empires 2 FUCK YEAH), you would probably know how the game goes. However, I'm assuming that most of you guys haven't even heard of this game, so here's how it goes. You build a army of soldiers with support units, that include caravans, villagers, and fishing boats. These support units collect the four main resources: Food, Wood, Gold, and Stone. In turn, these resources are what build your army into a victorious force. There are about 100+ quests for each civilization, and each civilization is unique in its own. Here's the list of civs:

Greeks
Egyptians
Persians
Celts
Babylonians

In addition to combat, there's also trading and crafting (I won't explain this one).

Age of Empires Online has a great community and the whole thing is FREE TO PLAY. No subscriptions, no membership fees. JUST FREE.

So yeah, you guys should check this game out!

• Dislike
Reactions: Notme