AFK timers

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
AFK timers seem to be off. Firstly, there's two different timers. One timer seems to mark you fairly quickly, and gives the message "You are now marked as AFK". The other one marks you after six minutes, with the following message; "You have been marked as AFK for not moving or chatting for 6 minutes."

You have to move around to disable both AFK checks, and while chatting gets rid of one, it doesn't actually get rid of the AFK marking and you will not receive cookies at the end of the round. There's also some issues with AFK timing, previously you could be marked for AFK and still receive cookies up to a certain point, something like 13 minutes, but now the time seems random. I tested it and stopped doing anything at 10:41, and at the end of the round failed to receive any cookies.

I know there's been some stuff done with AFK timers, not sure when but if they'v changed it'd be nice to know about the actual exact changes and how they work/why there are two(or more?) timers/markers. I actually made a thread because I asked IQ in game but he said he didn't really know if they'd been changed or how they worked exactly.

tl;dr AFK timers are wonky, if they're working as intended can we please get the details behind their working?