Status
Not open for further replies.

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com
Username: Jubjubers

Time spent on the server: I'd say 1200 hours plus without a word of hyperbole, I've been active on BuildBox since a month-ish after her release, except for the occasional hiatus or banning.

References (Adv+): freakycupcake

Screenshots/warps of creations:
/warp jubcity, /warp skulljub, /warp jubmap420 (these are the best ones)

Signed: Jube xoxoxox

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Hey Jubjubers, thanks for applying for AdvBuilder! As you already know, you've been on a short leash on the server ever since your latest ban due to your behaviour, but from what I've noticed, you seem to have shown some restraint and matured a bit... although, not with flying colors!
I like that you've shown off quite a few builds, which is great, and shows us that you have various building styles. The skulljub build that looked like a skull island is pretty neat, but it looks like you had some help by olive44 with the finished interior areas that looked nice. I think that all it needs is a boat, which, I suppose is fine since you submitted more than enough builds. As for jubmap, with that large ship. It's quite nice, but I can't help and think that it's still a work in progress since some parts of the interiors are still vast, empty space, which I'm hoping that you'll continue working on in the future.
Overall, I guess you're doing great since nothing bad concerning you has popped up that should be taken into account. But yeah, keep it up. Good luck!

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think that all it needs is a boat
When this kind of feedback is given, you know you've done something right!

Jub, you're more than capable of building to the required standard seeing as you were called up to essentially build an entire server last year. Your attention to detail is impeccable and the sheer quantity of builds on show is clear evidence that you're not a one-trick pony. Really, the only thing letting you down is your potential to cause trouble, although this has really died down a lot.

Keep up the good work!

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
You're a great builder - there's no doubt about that. Your builds are great! However, your maturity is questionable. Again, however it seems to only be in chat that your maturity lacks, and it always involves someone triggering you, so if you're able to keep calm when someone isn't getting what you're saying or is being plain argumentative, that'll get you the maturity mark to become Adv Builder. On the other hand, it is starting to improve, but you can have bad days.

Your builds are great though :)

+0

Last edited:

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Right. I'm going to take back what I said about your maturity and restraint. Looking through logs from this morning (my time) I can see that you really haven't changed. Here are quotes that I can gather that makes me reconsider your requested rank:

[accordion]
{slide=Chatlog1}(06:12:45) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: you're saying realism
(06:12:48) Nillbot: [Player] cats49962: Hey sircomputer!
(06:12:51) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: and you've built 3x3 grids of assorted blocks
(06:13:08) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: and claim they're a hoverpad :p
(06:13:09) Nillbot: [Builder] swagtheman14: Need help?
(06:13:15) Nillbot: [Player] cats49962: Yet you build unreal spaceships (Aren't real).
(06:13:30) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: I'm going to stop talking to you
(06:13:33) Nillbot: [Operator] SirComputer: Yet this is Minecraft
(06:13:39) Nillbot: [Operator] SirComputer: and anything can happen
(06:13:43) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: It's difficult stooping to your level if you've had this much practice{/slide}

{slide=Chatlog2} Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: cats could you speak in another language
(06:15:51) Nillbot: [Player] cats49962: Hola!
(06:15:52) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: because when i glance at the chat and see something you say, I die a little inside{/slide}

{slide=Chatlog3}(06:30:24) Nillbot: [Player] cats49962: Yeah I should stop speaking.
(06:30:29) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: take
(06:30:30) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: the
(06:30:31) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: fucking
(06:30:32) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: hint{/slide}

{slide=Chatlog4}(06:30:49) Nillbot: [Operator] SirComputer: And that also applies to you Jub.
(06:30:53) Nillbot: [Builder] Jenben101: what is it to you?
(06:30:54) Nillbot: [Builder] JayJayWizard: Who`s rping?
(06:30:55) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: I'm not speaking to them
(06:31:04) Nillbot: [Operator] SirComputer: well good then
(06:31:07) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: They're being asinine enough to continually say "i better not speak lol :)" {/slide}

{slide=Chatlog5}(06:33:50) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: I wish roleplay was bannable
(06:33:59) Nillbot: [Operator] SirComputer: Just do /ch leave rp
(06:34:05) Nillbot: [Controller] ryandodd: It's in main chat
(06:34:07) Nillbot: [Operator] SirComputer: oh
(06:34:25) Nillbot: [User S_swimmer connected]
(06:34:27) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: so BuildBox would be a building server
(06:34:29) Nillbot: [Controller] ryandodd: Welcome back
(06:34:30) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: not a creche

(((EDIT: Look up "creche"))){/slide}

{slide=Chatlog6}(06:38:22) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: do you think that removing roleplay would increase the average building ability of the playerbase
(06:38:42) Nillbot: [Builder] Jenben101: People often build things to go along with roleplay
(06:38:43) Nillbot: [Operator] S_swimmer: no
(06:38:47) Nillbot: [Builder] Urosevic2001: ^
(06:38:48) Nillbot: [Operator] SirComputer: People can choose what they want to do. As long as people keep rp into the rp chat, you don't
(06:39:03) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: People often build things of low quality to go along with roleplay, though
(06:39:08) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: remove low quality = average goes up
(06:39:23) Nillbot: [Operator] SirComputer: This is a fun server, not an elite building server.
(06:39:27) Nillbot: [Player] Tails506: Does the average matter that much?
(06:39:36) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: I'm just saying
(06:39:47) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: I'd like to see more good builders instead of chatspamming roleplayers
(06:39:52) Nillbot: [Operator] S_swimmer: And anyway, deleting the roleplay channel would just make people roleplay in main chat
(06:40:01) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: Not if you make it bannable :) {/slide}

{slide=Chatlog7}(06:43:04) Nillbot: [Controller] ryandodd: And you're trying to argue over everything. It should probably stop.
(06:43:13) Nillbot: [Operator] S_swimmer: Agreed
(06:43:34) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: Ryan why are you getting involved?
(06:43:38) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: this isn't your server, friend.
(06:43:48) Nillbot: [Controller] ryandodd: Because while you're discussing roleplay interfering with building, I'm having trouble
(06:43:54) Nillbot: [Controller] ryandodd: concentrating on my build with all the arguing in chat.
(06:44:09) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: "You can always turn chat off :)" {/slide}
[/accordion]

Your behaviour towards other players on this server is really disrespectful and not what I'd like to see in AdvBuilders. Instead of "attacking" cats49962 with your insults, you could have restrained yourself from doing so and simply continued building what you were building.

In Chatlog5, you mention the word "Creche" which, to be honest, I wasn't familiar with at all until I looked it up. Buildbox, in essence, is supposed to be a fun, creative server. Yes, there may be Builders that want Buildbox to be top notch, but really there are other Builders that just want to get on the server for fun and do what they want to do. Let them have their own fun instead of criticizing them for what they're doing. And to be quite frank, it's starting to feel like you, Jubjubers, are making it seem like you're the only person in this "Creche" that the staff have to watch over just to make sure you don't do anything ridiculous such as suggesting that Roleplay should be bannable.

In Chatlog7 -- I cringed when I saw what you said to ryandodd. It doesn't matter if ryandodd is a Director of another server and that Buildbox isn't his server. Ryandodd goes to Buildbox to build things, he isn't obligated to moderate the server, but in this instance, it was great that he did. Plus, Buildbox is equally his server as it is yours.

Overall, I'm disappointed at what I've seen. Yes, this happened in a day (looks like within an hour) but who knows what else you would say and how bad it could get in the future. And yeah, you're a good builder, but with that type of attitude you deserve no respect. At all. I'd advise that you check your ego before you get on Buildbox or any other server for that matter. Good luck.

And to anyone that's reading this, I know that I've shown a lack of restraint whilst typing this, but seeing that this is Jubjubers, I feel that he could handle whatever it is that I have said to him in this post.

Jubjubers

Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com
And to anyone that's reading this, I know that I've shown a lack of restraint whilst typing this, but seeing that this is Jubjubers, I feel that he could handle whatever it is that I have said to him in this post.
Why 'seeing that this is Jubjubers'?
I didn't hit my head at some point in the last four years and lose the capacity to feel emotions. Nonetheless, I donot appreciate that you jump so quickly to dehumanize me.

I'm applying for the rank so I can build better builds, not to be a prospective Operator. I understand that what I said was fucking awful, and I even went as far as to later apologise to the user, but I see you omitted that specific part.

Last edited:

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
and I even went as far as to later apologise to the user, but I see you omitted that specific part.
Oh man, I do apologise about that. I only focused on the main chunk of IRC chat where you were actively talking. This is what I found:

(08:34:37) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: cats49962, sorry about insulting your build.

EDIT: (answer to Jub's post after this)

I figured that one line of quote was sufficient. But this is what I could find:
[accordion]
{slide}Nillbot: [User Jubjubers connected]
(08:34:17) Nillbot: [Adv Builder] olive44: weak
(08:34:19) Nillbot: [Adv Builder] olive44: me too
(08:34:22) Nillbot: [Adv Builder] olive44: Hi joob
(08:34:27) Nillbot: [User _JagCraft_ connected]
(08:34:28) Nillbot: [Builder] theWeakGuy48: nah olive
(08:34:31) Nillbot: [Builder] theWeakGuy48: you got no life
(08:34:32) Nillbot: [Adv Builder] olive44: w
(08:34:35) Nillbot: [Builder] theWeakGuy48: jk
(08:34:37) Nillbot: [Builder] Jubjubers: cats49962, sorry about insulting your build.
(08:34:43) Nillbot: [Adv Builder] olive44: that's actually pretty rood xD
(08:34:48) Nillbot: [Builder] Urosevic2001: Ikr
(08:34:49) Nillbot: [Builder] theWeakGuy48: sorry olive
(08:34:54) Nillbot: [Adv Builder] olive44: I cry
(08:35:00) Nillbot: [Player] cats49962: it's fine. I was just doing it for fun.
(08:35:01) Nillbot: [Builder] Urosevic2001: D; Do you cry cakes ?
(08:35:02) Nillbot: [Builder] theWeakGuy48: You should
(08:35:12) Nillbot: [Adv Builder] olive44: alone in a corner, in a dark empty room, while eating ice cream. {/slide}
[/accordion]

Last edited:

Jubjubers

Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com
Oh man, I do apologise about that. I only focused on the main chunk of IRC chat where you were actively talking. This is what I found:

Could you post the rest of the logs instead of cutting it abruptly? I know you're not exactly wanting to portray me in a positive light, but I don't see it fair do cut off the rest of the logs.

edit; thanks for posting the full logs, I think that extra context and us both accepting what happened changes how it could be seen, and I'm glad that the incident is behind us all.

Last edited:

MikeTang

Lego Block Op
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for applying!

Edit: You have a great talent of building, I like that you've built most of the things in solitude, it shows that you have dedication and time for building builds. +1
I'm unsure if it was you or uhtr, or both of you but someone used VoxelSniper to build in places they weren't allowed to, do not do this.
I don't think you'll be able to get your [Jube] back, so please enjoy adv builder if you do get it.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Jubjubers

Tamzies

Reaction score
Jub I have always liked you and I know you can be bloody rude sometimes. Your builds are amazing and your building style is lovely.

+1 from me, but do beware I do not like you being all rude and not mature to people. I shall always be your friend and discuss wigs and other things with you, but I am not a big fan of people that cant act their age to others. :)

Tamzies Out!
Good luck Jub

MiyakoWolf

(Miyako)
Reaction score
Hey Jub, sorry for not responding earlier!

I think your building is great and you definately have the skills to become an Adv Builder. My only concern would be that you can be quite rude sometimes. So please work on that!

+1 from me!

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Sorry for not replying jub!

I think we all know that you clearly have the building skill to be an AdvBuilder. What I'm worried about is your tendency to cause trouble. I have no problems with trusting you with the commands - I don't think you'll abuse those. However, AdvBuilders are supposed to be role models, and I hope you'll be able to set a good example with some work on your rudeness (edit: tendency to be rude sometimes).

+1, good luck!

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Hey Jubjubers , I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to approved this application for AdvBuilder. Unfortunately, you will have to be a role model to the other players. It's not necessary, but the staff will appreciate it if you are. You know, just to keep everyone sane. Feel free to apply for Builder when you're ready!

EDIT: Pardon the confusion, but Jubs has been accepted to AdvBuilder.

Status
Not open for further replies.