DarkRP - Accepted Admin/Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_Hunter3

Shadow_Hunter3
Reaction score
What is your in-game name? (Please also give any alt accounts, and if you're applying for our TTT or DarkRP server, your Steam ID.)

My ingame name is: Shadow_Hunter3
My Steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:71849994

What timezone do you live in?
UTC+01:00

How many hours have you played on the server for?
I have no time on the Darkrp server(of course :p)
I have over 100 hours on the TTT server.

How many hours can you spend helping out the server per week?
I can play close to 4 hours a day, from 6:30 to 9:30 on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday and around 7 on Friday and Saturday

What prior staffing experience do you have? (It is not mandatory and it is not a problem if you do not have any.)
I was admin on a couple minecraft servers, and on 2 darkrp servers, in total I have been admin around 200 to 300 hours.

What do you think the role entails?
I think my role will be to help others and let them have a fun time on the server, to take care of people who try to ruin the game and maby change thier attitude to the other players.

Why do you want to be a staff member?
I would like to help the server as much as possible and to make the game fun for all the players.

What qualities can you bring to the current staff team, that set you apart from other applicants?
I have had some experience as an admin, I don't get mad easily. I can solve most of the problems by myself. and it is in my nature to help others.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?
If I can't figure it out myself, I would look for another solution to solve it, if the person is not okay with that I would ask someone else for help.

Is there anything else we should know or you want to tell us?

How well do you know ULX? (DarkRP only)
I know ULX very well, I know almost all the commands.

What would you do in the case of a MassRDM? (DarkRP only)
First I would jail the person for a specific amount of time and warn him/her for every rdm.
if he/she is not banned because of the warns, they are lucky most of the time.
If he/she does it again ban them for 1 day, MassRDMers most of the time just go from server to server with the only purpose to kill people so if they get banned the most of the time dont come back.
But if he/she does come back after their ban and does it again they'll get a perma ban.

Please list your references: (For most applications at least 1 reference is mandatory!)
My reference is: Steam: Chandler Bing
or: Forum: Infected_aliend8_

Reactions: Hex and Notme

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
Hey Shadow, thanks for applying!

After yesterdays open beta session, you was very helpful on finding bugs and helping out players who didn't know darkrp that well. Also your application has stuff explained a bit short but right to the point which is nice.

I would gladly give you a +1 for a trial!

After today, I'm going to be giving you a TEMP -1 (I'm going to be reviewing how you are on the server tomorrow and make my final decision then)

The amount of times I had to repeat myself telling you to stop doing things was getting borderline annoying, I had high hopes for you Shadow but the amount of RDM and some things you did on the DarkRP Beta test made me really question if you was really fit for staff. I can understand it some of it was for fun but I had three other players having to message me about the issues you was causing on the server.

I'm actually really disappointed in you

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Hex

Shadow_Hunter3

Shadow_Hunter3
Reaction score
Hey Shadow, thanks for applying!

After yesterdays open beta session, you was very helpful on finding bugs and helping out players who didn't know darkrp that well. Also your application has stuff explained a bit short but right to the point which is nice.

I would gladly give you a +1 for a trial!

After today, I'm going to be giving you a -1

The amount of times I had to repeat myself telling you to stop doing things was getting borderline annoying, I had high hopes for you Shadow but the amount of RDM and some things you did on the DarkRP Beta test made me really question if you was really fit for staff. I can understand it some of it was for fun but I had three other players having to message me about the issues you was causing on the server.

I'm actually really disappointed in you
I' m sorry for this, I have almost to no sleep last night, and I had a rough day at work.
I hope you want to trust me when I say this wont happen again.

• Informative
Reactions: Lux

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
Okay Shadow, after thinking about what happened yesterday and speaking to some other staff members about it, I will still gladly give you a +1 but only for trialmod to see how you perform.

I hope you can show us what you're really capable of as being staff and I hope that yesterday was really just a one off and won't happen again.

Do not disappoint us Shadow!

JoeisPyro

Possible Asshoel/Fungui
Reaction score
I agree With Hoog, I was there for a portion of the beta test, Saw firsthand -1

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
Hey Shadow, thanks for applying.

I'm gonna go ahead and put you on a trial. You were a great help during beta, and despite your bad day, the other days seemed to turn out fine. Remember, if you're having a bad day, maybe its best not to play because it can cause things like what we saw that one day happen. I will PM you on Discord all the information, and you will have access to the server whilst on trial. After a week, staff will discuss your trial.

• Thank You
Reactions: Shadow_Hunter3
Status
Not open for further replies.