[Added & Updated] HellishNight

ALufkin24

Reaction score
This is my first map called 'HellishNight'. It's set a night with four wood houses in the corner with trees on top of trees. There is a jump course in the trees and to the spawn and also another one in 'hell'. The entrance of hell is under spawn and you can get to it by the lava.

Name: HellishNight
Creator(s): ALufkin24
Info: Size is 64, 128, 64. It has a jump course on the side to the moon and one that connects the trees. Once you go through a small volcano opening, you will go down into the lava into 'hell'. This is a simple map, lots of place to hide.
.lvl file: http://www.mediafire.com/file/p5fuqdbd7mp12f4/HellishNight.lvl

Screenshots: I would love to have someone post screenshots of the map since my pc is messed up atm. When I take screenshots, and load them in 'Paint'..they turn out black and white..and stretched.
Thanks

ALufkin24

Reaction score
K. I'll be on it for an hr. I'll have to summon you to it. Thanks for the help!

ALufkin24

Reaction score
Since I have posted this map on here, I have played on the server twice. I noticed that I didn't fix the black blocks (sides and roof). They should be unbreakable.

Can a HC fix this for me? And for future reference, how can I fix it myself? What commands do I use?

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Since I have posted this map on here, I have played on the server twice. I noticed that I didn't fix the black blocks (sides and roof). They should be unbreakable.

Can a HC fix this for me? And for future reference, how can I fix it myself? What commands do I use?
I haven't done much with zombies in forever, but when you send in the level file the HC's will edit the map and make whatever should be unbreakable, unbreakable.