Not open for further replies.

Elandrir

The dutch moose
Reaction score
  • Name of the map: Trainstation
  • Creator(s): Tamzies, GalaxyNews, Elandrir
  • Size: 100 *109*50
  • Biome: plains
  • Screenshots, including timer areas (Do not use shaders or a custom resource pack!) :

/warp trainstation on bb to see it
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): 1 chest with 1 raw chicken
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: Ironblock, Redstoneblock, Redstone lamp, Mossycobblestone
  • Any extra information about your map?:-
  • Download link (optional):-

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
I'm just gonna go ahead and post this here before Wii or Hoogles can.

But to make sure my post is somewhat on topic... I really like this map in these ways:
I enjoy the amount of effort and detail you guys put into the trains. It shows in a lot of ways and I really appreciate that. When I was a younger kid, I really enjoyed trains so.
Now another thing I enjoyed was the train station itself. I feel it's big enough to support numerous player houses or even to support one massive playerhouse. I enjoyed walking through it and it looks really beautiful.
Overally, I really enjoy what you guys did with this map and the amount of detail put into it.

If I'm allowed to +1 maps then I'd say I give this a map a big +1.

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
If I'm allowed to +1 maps then I'd say I give this a map a big +1.
Of course we are. There was a time when staff were required to vote on map subs. That's been almost a year and a half, but we have maps in our rotation that are less-then-stellar because we left it up to the Director(s) to decide based on their own judgement. More than likely, it was probably a need for maps at the time. LavaPrem I don't know if that tag worked, but we should all be voting on these things. With the addition of Classic Mode I expect to see more map subs.

As for this map, std made all the points i wanted to make. Great detail, plenty of room, borderline nostalgic. +1

• Thank You
Reactions: GalaxyNews

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Ragetastic96 group tag doesn't work :p

I like the overall concept and the amazing amount of detail that's been put into the build. No one else has submitted a map, as far as I know, that's been a train so I like the originality. I would love to see it put in!
Figured it didn't. Oh well. Also, someone else did put a map in. Rawr's is right below this one in the map submissions.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
I don't usually comment on submissions to different servers, but the trains have compelled me too. This map really feels like it would complement the classic mode that is incoming. Ironically, it also resembles classic maps such as Carson and some other silly zombie map I cannot recall for the life of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.