[Added] Map Submission: Italy

Stieben

Reaction score
ITALY
I am back with another map submission! This map is called Italy and is inspired mostly by my map France, but also a little bit by my map Winterwonderland. It can be seen as the second version of France. I really wanted to go all in on this map and I pushed everything to the limit. This is probably the best I can do at the moment.​
Information about the map:
The part of Italy that I have been making for this map is the part between France and Switzerland. In that part you find high mountains, waterfalls, rivers, ravines, vineyards, etc. All of which have been implemented into the map. The map also features a few secrets, which should be easy enough to find.

Author:
Stieben

Size:
128x128x128

Depth:
5 blocks for the most part. 1 or 2 blocks on the mountains. 20 to 30 blocks inside of the mountains, depending on where you are.

Total Time of Building:
16 hours and 3 minutes. This is the time from me placing the first block to me placing the last block, followed by checking everything on mistakes and fixing them. This is how long I spent on the server making the map. Everything I did outside of the server (Coming up with ideas, thinking of what I want it to look like, thinking of what I want to put into the map, etc) has NOT been added to that 16 hours and 3 minutes.

Pictures:
I have made a few pictures which I think are either relevant or nice. However, if I wanted to post pictures of everything on the map, then it would have been a very long list of pictures. Therefore I have also made a video, covering almost all aspects of the map.

Spawn

Town

Nice View

Overview

Video:
This video provides a lot of information about the map through simple subtitles. It will also give you a good feel of what the map looks like. I have tried my very best to make a high quality video and I think I did pretty well.

Files:
(.dat) http://www.mediafire.com/?kjcxltgaspl7uqz
(.lvl) http://www.mediafire.com/?wac1fwv3r1oj6fd

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read this map submission and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did making it!

~Stieben

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Looks amazing! Definetly reminds me of France. There is just small nit picky things but hey whatever XD
Daaaaamn gurrrl you make some finnne terrain....
Reminds me of france, great job

Fail. It's Italy, not France. xD

Also being an Italian, like Kloud, I can see the effort you've put into the map ;D great job, Stieb.

Looks fun....you should put the leaning tower of piza:)
PISA asnjfadwnqhwio

Reactions: Stieben