[Added] Expanded WOM Commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin_28

Reaction score
Hey folks. So I was thinking about the awesome /timer command that winx scripted for wom and it got me thinking that maybe it would be beneficial to add other info. Note that we don't want to clog up your client space nor lag the server, but I am just throwing this out there. I was thinking that it would be cool to have your cookie (super cookie) balance, lives, and sponge count. What do you think?

Arcius

Reaction score
I personally would like to be able to move the timer's location, but that's not very important honestly. Perhaps having what level is loaded below the type of round? Perhaps the record time for a DR map?

arxx

The drunk gentleman.
Reaction score
I think that will take too much space. If it would happen, I'd suggest having it under another command, so it would be optional. It would be something like this - /timer yay i has tiem nd stff. Then do /cookiespongebalacething and your cookies and sponges and whatnot would appear under the /timer place

Time Left 13:37

now do /cookiestuff and it would appear under the time left

Time Left 13:37
Super Cookies: 1337
Cookies: 9001
Sponges: 1337

Just an idea.

Reactions: Araidian

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Sorry to potentially rain on your suggestion. We over on TNT were playing about with this last night, and have done a bit of research.

Line 1: Server/(World) Name - This is where your Lava Survival Round/Deathrun Round bit is at the moment. This can only be changed when the world/server is loaded we think.
Line 2: Server/(World) MOTD - We haven't managed to get this to work. But it's based on the MOTD, and ditto above, cannot be updated.
Line 3: User.detail, this will stay until changed, and can be live changed in game eg the Time Left/Lava time.
Lines 4-X: Alerts, these can be messages or login/out alerts. However, each new one creates a new line (ie no easy way to update without clogging the screen) and each one only lasts 9? seconds before disappearing.

Unfortunately for Arcius, the messages are (and without changing the client, can) only be on the right hand side.

I don't know how this will affect the ideas, but I hope this has helped.

PS: I like the idea of seeing the record time for death run maps, and this could probably easily be put alongside the current time, both in the live and typed command.

Reaction score
We're not going to use more than 1 line.
We'll modify /timer(Maybe change the name to /wom) by adding more options to it, so, you'll be able to choose what it will show.
Like, /wom timer - Lava: 10:00 - End: 20:00
or /wom balance - Sponges/Money: 10/495/29
I'll be adding it as soon as i finish to add the custom texturing support

Arcius

Reaction score
We're not going to use more than 1 line.
We'll modify /timer(Maybe change the name to /wom) by adding more options to it, so, you'll be able to choose what it will show.
Like, /wom timer - Lava: 10:00 - End: 20:00
or /wom balance - Sponges/Money: 10/495/29
I'll be adding it as soon as i finish to add the custom texturing support
/wom record >o>

Reactions: 1 person

Frenkylizo

Reaction score
:O there are such awesome ideas here.
I love all of them:giggle:

Oh and also /winv (what stands for wominv), it shows your inv in the top corner

Status
Not open for further replies.