Accepted [Added] [Classic Comp] Pile of Blocktopians!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/rituals-of-fire-classic-map-making-competition.17267/
  • Name of the map: Pile of Blocktopians
  • Intended Gamemode: Classic
  • Creator(s): roboboy777
  • Size: 100x 100x Hight-void
  • Biome: any
  • Screenshots, including timer areas (Use default texture pack!):
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional):
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: Not really
  • Any extra information about your map?: There are 42 player statues. (players either picked from memory, players on RoF at the time, or staff and players on the forum. Note: I tried to get not only staff on there but most still are.) Each player statue was made in MCEdit, and each has a unique thing inside their head that goes with the player: Some may have nothing inside, some may have no floor-- leading to the void, some may have a lot inside. Some may have animals or mobs that despawn cause I forgot to put name tags on them.. :/ Map based off of SethBling's Pile of Bodies map.
  • Download link (optional): Schematic -> https://www.mediafire.com/?a9xzycdyyadiy0n
  • EDIT: note: some skins may be old versions, blame MCEdit.

Last edited:

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Now THAT is creative. Even if the idea was stolen from sethbling. Every Vetop+ is going to have fun messing with this map. I'm sure the players will enjoy mutilating people's digital bodies. Excellent job, robo. +1

• Thank You
Reactions: Robo

Kevin_28

Reaction score
Looks like my cigarette making skills are going to be pushed to overdrive... *rubs hands together*

Nice map. That probably took a long time, and from the comments it looks like it's going to inspire some... fun. It's not particularly creative but I definitely can appreciate the amount of effort to do all of this. +.5 for me

Reactions: Robo

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think this map is majestic and I can just jump on all their faces, all of them. It looks almost like a maze on the inside to play on and perhaps we could even add our own statues? ;)
Good luck! +1

midnightgirl24

You're gonna have a bad time.
Reaction score
It looks fun in the pictures, but I can't say much without actually seeing the map in game. Unfortunately my computer and internet is disconnected, so I'll have to wait on checking this map out :p but it does look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.