[Added] Abyss [Progress]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP_

Reaction score
This map is finalized!

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?dk2v8ce5ch5n3k8
Dimensions: 128x128x128 (cut off in height)

The map itself is pretty simplistic but I feel it has enough obstacles and trees to make it challenging enough for the humans or infected to win. There are several secrets located throughout the map that also add to the challenge. There are several jump courses located throughout the map but most if not all of them have alternative routes to help the infected. The map consists of mostly standard buildings with challenging obstacles located throughout the course. There is also a seven layer maze that makes for great hiding. During a live game all black blocks would be indestructible, this map is also a no build map. There is more than enough places and courses one could use to elude the infected.

Update (1.1) - I made the 2x1 tower a bit easier to access via another route. Added new buildings and jump courses that all players should be able to utilize. Added some minor details to buildings. Added one more secret location making four in total.

Screenshots:

JP_

Reaction score
thats a lot of 2x1s on that third picture.
Yes, there are a lot of 2x1's in that particular building but it can be reached from either the bottom or the top so capturing people shouldn't be a problem.

Mach9824

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
no i was just pointing out that the less experienced players will have a hard time in that building if they are on the ground.

JP_

Reaction score
Good point, I'll edit it to make it simpler and possibly add more routes. Thanks.

JP_

Reaction score
Below are some things I updated, I feel this map is finalized. I wasn't quite sure if I had the ability to make the black blocks indestructible during the editing process but during a game they would be indestructible. This would also be a no build map, free running only.

Update (1.1) - I made the 2x1 tower a bit easier to access via another route. Added new buildings and jump courses that all players should be able to utilize. Added some minor details to buildings. Added one more secret location.

Mach9824

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
just make the whole thing op_air (/replace air op_air and then if u want the obsidian indestructible go /replace obsidian Door_obsidian, and keep physics off

Status
Not open for further replies.