Add Jump pads.

Iggish

Reaction score
In my opinion, jump pads need to be added in maps like Seaspray Rig and Bedroom instead of ladder.

Seaspray Rig: On seaspray rig, it is annoying as :finger: having to climb up all the ladders while people just pick you off while camping at the top of them. Jump pads would speed up the gameplay and make the map more enjoyable for everyone.

Bedroom: This map [BCOLOR=#ff0000]NEEDS [/BCOLOR]jump pads instead of ladders going up to the shelves. If you want to get to a higher shelf, you have to climb a MASSIVE ladder to get there while people can just snipe you to their heart's content (which is bloody annoying). Jump pads would speed up the play and simply better the map. No fall dmg would also be a massive help on the map.

Generally, there is a lot of complaining about these maps in the chat when they're being played (and no, not just me, other people complain aswell). I think adding these jump pads would simply make the maps better.

• Agree
Reactions: SirComputer

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Terribly sorry iggy234 I wanted to reply but I forgot.

Beginning with Seaspray Rig:
This is a very new kind of ctf map, with lots of ladders, this is for all of us a test since nobody has submitted a similar so it was a bit of a gamble. Its good though that you note the problem with ladders and campers so we will look how jumppads will do to the gameplay.

As for bedroom, it was never meant to be so big (from the looks of it) that you can get on the shelves. It will be way too big for FFA sincr you can get to multiple levels, it would also require the map makers to remake and refit it for FFA.