[Accepted] Theodorre's Trusted App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score

• In-Game Name: Theodorre

• What, if any, are the names of your alts: I do not have any other registered accounts, and no other accounts are used on my I.P Address.

• Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server

• The Timezone you are in: UTC/GMT +12 Hours, New Zealand Daylight Time

• Your age: I turned 13 on September 13th.

• How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I have been playing Zombie Survival since the 13th December 2011, and have 90+ hours online time.

• Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers?No, I have never held a position on any other Blocktopia Server.

• Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will continue to help new and old players alike with any questions they may have, as well as using my powers to make sure trouble-makers do not succeed in making the game unfair. (E.g: Like warning a rule-breaker, or kicking them if they continue rule-breaking, especially if there is no Operator etc online.)

• If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I would get evidence of their misconduct via pictures/screenshots or video, and send it to a Head Controller or Admin, depending on severity of the offence. I could possibly report it to an Operator if none of the other staff I mentioned above were available. I would also tell the corrupt staff member that they could get into trouble with what they're doing.

• Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? Because I follow the rules and help out as much as I can, however I don't/would not push my way into an incident that was already being handled by an Operator (I think those who do that are called “Back Seat Ops”) I always abide by and enforce the rules, even when no one is there to see it. I have a good reputation around the server as being a fun yet mature player who wants Zombie Survival to be enjoyed by all.

• What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I would stand for fairness, everyone should have an equal chance. I would let a rule-breaker know what they are doing, and give them an opportunity to change their ways. However, those who ignore the messages or are apathetic would be kicked, because I wouldn't want the rule-abiding players to be subject to the minority who are cheating or making it unfair.

• Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Thanks to Bored38946 and Killer1525 :)

• Signed: Theodorre
Thanks for reading my application! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.