Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
Name of the map: Serpent River
Creator(s): Shande (hi)
Size: 113x119
Round length: 35
Locations and suggested timing for timers: 5/4 timers on the map. Ogarci/Dirtcake can decide where to put them (they keep changing them on my other maps. :c)
Screenshots <include at least one screenshot of all timers>:

Also, yes. I did give the serpent a lil beard.

trngl3087

Reaction score
two/three large-ish trees in place of the thirteen crappy ones there are now.

circles show where I think the trees ought to begin and the arrows show which direction I think they should slant/grow out towards.

recommendation.

the rest is ok. the tower and the bridge look sort of out-of-proportion with the serpent.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score

There.

Fixed small things around the map that I didn't notice as well.

And here is a overview of the entire thing:

/warp SerpentRiver (forgot to add that in.)

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
Quite unique in relation to the current lineup of maps. I'd love to play in it; the hills add more of a challenge when players have to dig out a flat spot before building. Also funny that the serpent burns to hell. Well done!

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
I take that back, both that map and another map that I was working on for a long time was removed for no fucking reason and someone else has claimed the plot. What the fuck.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I take that back, both that map and another map that I was working on for a long time was removed for no fucking reason and someone else has claimed the plot. What the fuck.
The same thing occurred on my map, I assume that because we had plots but I think we were guests they were wiped. Malc will probably know more about this and he should be able to access the levels since they were saved and reload them.

Guinessis

Reaction score
Hopefully Malcovent has a backup from before this wipe.

Shande Dessern5 Guinessis Do you know exactly when your plots were wiped?
To be honest, no. I only tinkered with mine now and then. I logged in to poke around and couldn't warp to my plot. Didn't think anything of it, then I saw this thread. Checked the BB overview, noticed that there were a lot of unclaimed blank plots.

W

Wimali

I'd just like to note out my plot got wiped to. No idea what happened to it.