Accepted [Accepted] Plive's architect app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plive

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Account Name: Plive

References (Adv+):
Eggnog, Jube Tamzie RoboticAlligator

Screenshots of builds (minimum of one large-scale project)
Imgur crashed for me ,i can upload pics anymore IDK why. So i took old fancy shader screenshots. Sorry
Builder builds

This fort is on the ROF map submissions ^ Check it here !

ADVplot Builds
ROF Maps

This town is on the ROF map submissions ^ check it here !
Actual projects

25% Done ^

75% Done ^
Terraformed map (biggest build i have done, full advPlot)
(without shaders this time, yey)
WAIT THERE IS TOO MUCH PICTURES IN THE THREAD, I CANT POST THEM! well, just visit it at /warp PlivePlot2

So much spoilers in a spoiler wuw
What are your future plans for projects?
Not really thinked about that actually.
Additional/final notes:
i honestly dont know what to say here.
I recomend to visit my plots with /warp PlivePlot, PlivePlot2 and PliveBuilderPlots for a better idea of how are the builds.

Have fun with the spoilers

Last edited:

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
YO, whats up Plive bruh.
Your builds show great use of detail, and I don't just mean detail as in random placing of stairs, fences, and such, I mean actual detail. You know how the irl buildings would look, and you add those parts to them. I have no idea where you get your inspiration from but its great. You also seem to have the patience to build the huge builds that take a while to do, most players would give up just at the idea of them. Your depth and all is great too. I also really love your terrain work, you know the tools to use and use them awesomely to make very diverse landscapes. You're not afraid to go over the limit to add everything to your build, or keep adding things, which I really like.
I think your maturity is fine too, you seem to not have that small of a temper, and any sign of one has never been showed honestly. You do seem to be a bit fiddly with the big commands with WE and such, so if maybe you could be a little (a lot) bit more careful with them, I think that'd do a good bit for your chances. Just do keep in mind to be an example for the players if you do get accepted, and behave your best around them.
No way you have to read it all bro. I didn't type all that out for nothin'.
Overall, I think you'd make a fine Architect. So +1 from me

• Thank You
Reactions: Plive

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Nice variety of builds. It shows us that you're able to stick with a theme and create builds ranging in different sizes. I'm impressed by the village/town builds, especially Gwerand (beach town)-- I just find it interesting how you're able to create a bunch of small builds and mash them together with ease.

Your larger builds are nice as well, the redbrick one in the first spoiler has tons of detail inside and out, but I think the stonebrick one in the second spoiler could use a few gardens outside. Seeing an organic build is a plus! (Dragons are awesome). And the mech-ship in the fourth spoiler looks really nice. I can imagine that thing stomping on a city or village -- which would be neat if you decide to add another build element under and around it.

I personally like to terraform and seeing that you did a massive terrain project within an AdvPlot is really impressive. Those pictures don't do it justice because there are other areas to look at as well -- I know that you did an underground cavern bit in there.

Overall, your building skill is really great and it seems like you'll stick with a build until you think it's done and presentable. Also, it looks like you know how to use WorldEdit and VoxelSniper with ease, but you really need to relax on the WorldEdit bit so you won't crash the server with it. Good Luck!

Collosal

Reaction score
I'm going to give you a +1. You're an exceptional builder, and fit this rank better than almost anyone I can think of. You're active, and I know you'll find more things to build. I personally was waiting to see if you would make an application, because I feel you deserve the rank. I love your building style, and your ability to carry out massive projects to the very end. That is a rare trait. You are good at terraforming, detail, and depth. Overall, you're just about as good as I've ever seen anyone get.

MiyakoWolf

(Miyako)
Reaction score
You're a great builder and you always put the effort into your builds. You have so much patience and skill, and you know how to terraform well. Just make sure you try not to crash the server ;) +1

Status
Not open for further replies.