Timer Three

Timer Four

Timer Five

Spawn

Overview 1

Overview 2

Dragons Den

Christophers home!
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): A bow and some fish.
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: Nadda.
  • Any extra information about your map?: A small storyline is involved. Not really a reward for the player that solves it but meh, it was fun making it.
  • Download link (optional): /warp Mystery on Buildbox
    Also. Please make a decision before this map disappears as well.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Great looking map, I will visit this tommorow.

EDIT: Hey Shande because I do not have perms to warp there, would you be able to supply the cords of it?

never mind, Checked it out and it looks amazing! My only thing is that it is a bit easy to make homes in the dragon's den and tunnel by Christopher's home. Nothing much that can be done about that aside from adding a timer. Otherwise it is a very good map! Thank you for your submission!

W

Wimali

I've checked this build out before when you were still working on it, and I honestly fell in love with it :3 My only concern though is that it doesn't really seem to contain to much flat area where people can build their houses on.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
I've checked this build out before when you were still working on it, and I honestly fell in love with it :3 My only concern though is that it doesn't really seem to contain to much flat area where people can build their houses on.
Had another map called Serpent River, had hardly any flat area's and still got accepted.
Also, the mountain is kind of like the main area of the map since it is quite flat at the top, people will want to go there and build but they have to travel there first.