• Start date
D

Deleted member 4601

Account Name: Mulbery
Timezone: Singapore Time (GMT +8)
Staff References: Plivre, Swift_Siren
Previous staff experience: None ;P

What do you think the role entails?
I've always had a different view on the job. Moderator is more than ensuring the rules are being followed; it is more than settling disputes and making sure that the server rune smoothly. Ultimately, players come on Create to have fun, be it through building, ranking up, or just having a nice chat; being a Moderator is all about making sure that that happens.

In essence, being a moderator is making sure that players get the most out of their time on the server, whether they're taking a break from work or building to get that next rank they've been thinking about. That, of course, involves making sure that players are kept happy - encouraging people, building together with them, teaching them new stuff, or having a chat about interests etc. At the end of the day, the most important aspect of minecraft servers is that it is fun - and Moderators are absolutely vital to ensure that Create stays as the best server ever.

What sets you apart from other applicants??
I love to see people enjoying themselves - with my experience in create, I like to get involved in players' builds; that involves giving them advice, giving them some ideas, or as I like to do it - Tell them to go crazy with their builds. After all, what harm is there to mix in some fun?

I've had my fair share of interacting with other players seeking for help; it makes me smile when someone describes the community as "friendly" - I know that I've done something right, and I wanna take that further.

Of course, the usual stuff - I'm from the other side of the planet, and I've been the one responsible for introducing the community to newcomers on occasions where the server is empty, so that's a plus ;D

Additional/final notes:
Just in case you've never seen me before, here's a pic of myself to convince you that I'm perfect for the job:

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
I've not seen much of you, due to timezones, but when I do you're a helpful guy and you're just a good person. Your application is very good - it shows you've got the right idea of what the role's about and the right mindset for the role, a good personality and overall you're a good guy. I was a bit on the line about you as a mod previously, but now I think you've got it.

I'm just going to end up repeating myself here, so just take a +1 for a trial.

Good luck!

• Thank You
Reactions: Deleted member 4601

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Hey Mul, thanks for applying!

It is clear that you have a very detailed and large understanding of the role that a Moderator plays within a server, which is important. Your application is also one, if not the longest I have read, which proves that you are serious about the role and the server.

You also display a lack of maturity while on the server, even when no staff are online (or are they?) which is great. Another bonus for you is your timezone, which currently is one that none of the current staff cover.

I believe Mul could be a great addition to the team, +1.

• Thank You
Reactions: Deleted member 4601