[Accepted] Map Submission: PistonWorks

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Map name: Piston Works (You can suggest better names)
Map size: 64x64x64
Map creator/s: Sephhh
Others: (Credit to my friend for the duck chicken (xD))
I am open to suggestions and I am willing to change it
The .dat file: Piston Works

Screenshots:

Reaction score
It looks like a nice map.
Maybe it could be called Chicken Run.... I know it doesn't have to do with the pistons but I think it sounds cool...

Reactions: Sephhh

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Ah yes I notice it does look similar to Sunken but the differences are the middle is solid (not water) and designed for combat as you said and the sides aren't rocky and there are platforms.

Well "Chicken Run" seems fine to me as well, seeing the chicken at the cake with its green flag, but meh xD

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
I think you need to add some more things in the middle of the map, instead of just a open flat area. The edges of the map though, are well designed, and I like them.

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
Indeed, quite a nice looking map. If, as smoke said, you added a bit more in the middle, I think it would improve it a lot though. Other than that I love it.

• Agree
T

Tiger_087

That looks amazing. Good job!
To be honest, I don't think you should change the middle...perhaps you could make an underground level.

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
That looks amazing. Good job!
To be honest, I don't think you should change the middle...perhaps you could make an underground level.
Not necessarily adding something big, but at least make the ground bumpier, or have some dips and some raised bits. The water in Sunken varies the game style, as do the leaves on the floor, making it less flat. If it's just a flat space, I see it as boring and plain.

• Informative

DJJonosound

Ex CTNT/PTNT Op
Reaction score
Nice, but needs to be raised in the bottom section... I would suggest raising the small redstone spots 1 block, and big redstone blocks 2 blocks.

Apart from that, great job :)

pjaj

Reaction score
although being a cake, you could still raise the cherries as jono suggested... :) im gonna shut up now...