[Accepted] Map Submission: FFA-TwoTowers

Reaction score
There's two download links. I got this problem where I can't decide which blocks look better. So I'm just going to upload them both and see what people think of it.

The floors have a layer of bedrock, but most walls don't. There's two elevators and I hope they can be made indestructible. Also, regarding the symmetry of the map, I just can't build things that aren't symmetrical.

Pictures:

Wood and tree:

Stone and cobblestone:

Download (Wood version)
Download (Stone version)

Again, just to make clear, I'm not submitting two different maps in the same thread, I'm submitting two different versions of the same map.

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
I like this map. I think it would provide good gameplay with the different levels and rooms, and also it looks great. I personally prefer the wooden version over the cobblestone / stone version. But, that's just personal preference. Good job.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I love how there's already FFA maps being made. Great job. We do need them and I think just on that basis this will get accepted. For me, (not that my opinion matters anywhere) I prefer the stone one since we have a lot of maps that are wood-ish.
Nice! :D

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Came here expecting lord of the rings map... dissapointed... But still this map looks freaking AMAZING! I would love to play this and I could see that it could be challenging