[Accepted] Malacath's Zombie Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Malacath
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: I don't have any alts.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +1, Netherlands.
  • Your age: 18 years.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? The very first day I clicked was in March 2011. My old /whois has been deleted (due inactivity?) so my new whois is telling a different date. I've played more than 400 hours (old whois + new whois).
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No, I have not.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I'll make sure everyone is behaving properly and keep the atmosphere in a good attitude. Besides that, I'll help everyone who's asking questions. I'll always answer the question with all the knowledge I have and if I don't know the answer, I'll look it up. I also make sure noone is abusing or ignoring the rules, those who do will be verbally warned. If they continue I give them a command warn/kick (depends on what rule they're breaking or how rude they're behaving).
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If a staff member is acting up I gently tell him it's wrong what he's doing and he should stop this immediatly. If this person ignores my verbal warning I'll indicate him on the fact that I'll take/make a screenshot/log/video and send it to a Z-HC. If he continues, I'll do what I just told: sending the evidence to a Z-HC. If the response takes too long (12 hours) I'll PM a Z-C.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? First of all, I'm well known on the server, obey the rules and I'm active and mature. I always help people who need it and any question is welcome. I also love to chat with people, interact with them and have fun. Because of that people start to know me and like me being around. I think that's very important for staff to have, being known and respected.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will always be friendly, helpfull & mature to everyone at any time. I also make sure everyone is in a good mood by chatting and interact with people. I'll also treat everyone equally and every question is welcome at any time!
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: @Lily97 , @Stieben, Thanks alot guys.
  • Signed: Malacath
-sidenote: Don't mind any weird words I used. I'm silly at placing them in the right context. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.