Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
Name of map: Madness

Author: Razinao

Size: 100,100, Coords are at 0,0

Screenshots:

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?11t30q36y3b6w13

Notes: Yes, it's a very shoddy map thrown together in order to keep variety on the server. It's a Hell Biome world, therefore you're going to get zombie pigmen, ghasts, magma cubes and... well, I didn't add blaze spawners, nor did I add nether warts. If you Lava SMP guys want to do the two, then we have potions availability rising.

Gold Ore is present in this map. Feel free to change it to Stone Bricks

Razinao

Reaction score
No, not particularly. The timer is free for you to set up.

[[And yes, it does indeed look like vomit. I should have half the decency to conceal the vomit underneath netherrack! But we can't have people going into that place where there is no logs/stone/etc. :(]]

Razinao

Reaction score
Trngl, do you want me to change stuff? I can probably bury all of the blocks beneath netherrack. That, and some of the point was to try and make it look... revolting. If you mean it looks horrible on the eyes, then darn. I was trying to make the netherrack like a mixture of everything swallowed up and then vomited out. Beacuse... otherwise it'd just be netherrack.

And about the emerald blocks - - erm... MCEdit SHOULD'VE replaced them all. I'll analyze the map and see what is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.