[Accepted] Ichidou Hitoshirenu

Butamou

Grandmason
Contributor
Reaction score
I got a majority of people saying they want another map and here it is! Also I have a few more maps in progress/thought up as well.
Surprise another Japanese map!!
  • Name of the map: Ichidou Hitoshirenu (Hidden Shrine)
  • Creator(s): Butamou
  • Size: 130x130x155 Its a little big....
  • Biome: Taiga
  • Screenshots (include the suggested timer areas!): Location of spawn: (40x,54y,-116z) Location of timers are the following: (28x,49y,-164z) (92x,72y,-125z) (41x,95y,-66z) (-11x,118y,-129z) (38x,180y,-183z)
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): No chests
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: None
  • Any extra information about your map?: I would like it to start during the day with rain toggle on so there is snow. This map will also be put on my PMC.
  • Download link (optional): World Save and Schematic
Is this bad that it didn't even take a day to make?

W

Wimali

Oeh nice. I like worldpainter maps c:
Looks OK. I just don't feel like there's a lot of space for players to build on.

Butamou

Grandmason
Contributor
Reaction score
Oeh nice. I like worldpainter maps c:
Looks OK. I just don't feel like there's a lot of space for players to build on.

Plenty of ice which they can build on >.>

Edit: This was also more of a kicks and giggles map of something I wanted to do...
There are better maps that are going to be submitted soon ;)

Edit x2: It also looks a lot better in "person" than the images I could get.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have a feeling that this is an amazing map, just like your last one. How'd you get it done so fast though? o_e
And as bram said, there's not much to build on... but a great map nonetheless! Keep up the good work :D

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I am assuming all around the house is void? I don't particularly like remade houses such as those in the map because it makes it easy to survive, but it also does implement teamwork which is very good.

Anyway, I like that there isn't any flat building areas it emphasizes the need/want of there to be interesting and unique homes!

Another amazing map keep them coming!

Butamou

Grandmason
Contributor
Reaction score
I am assuming all around the house is void? I don't particularly like remade houses such as those in the map because it makes it easy to survive, but it also does implement teamwork which is very good.

Anyway, I like that there isn't any flat building areas it emphasizes the need/want of there to be interesting and unique homes!

Another amazing map keep them coming!

Its not void, the shaders messed up ice somehow.... its surrounded by ice... but that void idea... I like it. :D

The 4 "buildings" on the cliffs have the timers in it, so I wouldn't build near it heh. so that just leaves spawn to survive in if they wanted to.. but its wood so it would melt.

Reactions: 1 person
H

Harold1995

You.... YOU!!! Let's make a map together!?

Great map anyway. :D

EDIT: I changed my mind. 2 People making a map with differences.
Might end up being horrible. :L (Might end up good though, Who knows)