Accepted [Accepted] [Create] jackamel's AdvBuilder Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Although I wasn't planning on referencing you due to you only specializing in Modern themed builds, I have been convinced otherwise (You may want to thank these mysterious people).

Honestly, I am harsh at judging builds, which I need to work on but there is obviously a large amount of dedication that is being shown in your builds. Your building skills within this style have also been reflected in your work, which has impressed me. You have managed to transform the once "boxy" modern into a more detailed version, which I much prefer. Yes, I would prefer it if you were to show a variety of different builds (for architect at least) but there is no problem with it if you were to continue improving your skills with this Modern theme that you've adopted.

I've also had no problems with you, your maturity is great.

Good luck: +1

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
I definitely see the dedication that you put into your builds and the way that you group them together to create a type of city or suburban area. Every build that I saw on the server during your "spectator tour" showed your off your attention to detail inside and outside of your builds -- Not a lot of people can successfully do both of them at the same time, especially when it comes down to Modern style builds. I also like that you're using the ArmourStandTools plugin to your advantage. I think it adds depth and shows off another aspect of your creativity.

Unfortunately I will have to deny this application because you're way too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.